SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Double Standard

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Double Standard Empty
PostSubject: Double Standard   Double Standard EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:50 pm

After reading the headlines today about the US soldier who shot up Afghanistan civilians, I couldn't help noticing an irony. There is all this clamor to try this guy quickly and execute him, never mind his having suffered a traumatic brain injury. Yet this Major Hasan, who shot up Fort Hood while screaming 'Allah akbar', still hasn't stood trial, and they are still debating whether he was insane - even with the clear evidence regarding his motive: 'slay as many infidels as possible'. So we have a guy in a war zone who cracks, and he must be executed immediately. But, this Muslim psychiatrist who was stateside in a nice safe office all day murders 13, wounds 29 of our own guys, and they try to argue the poor man suffered post-traumatic stress syndrome, from listening to real soldiers who had actual battle experience. Two and a half years later, they still haven't tried the murderous bastard.

This was sent to me and I didn't write it myself although I sure do think along the same lines. What that Sgt. did was wrong indeed. But no more wrong than what that prick in Texas did to our boys!
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Double Standard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Standard   Double Standard EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:14 pm

That is hypocracy at its highest. It's great to kill us infidels, but they can't abide one of ours killing them. That's what they are taught. If our politicians would get their head out of the sand, they would realize that.
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Double Standard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Standard   Double Standard EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:21 pm

If any of our leaders would grow a pair the fort hood murderer would already be hung slowly over a nice warm fire! Sorry but this pisses me off bigtime!!!
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Double Standard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Standard   Double Standard EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:06 pm

big tall tree and a short rope for the ft. hood bastard towelhead ! my brother was at hood that day and said if he or his guys would have found him ,,,no trial !
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Double Standard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Standard   Double Standard EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Need a some BALLS in Washington!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Double Standard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Standard   Double Standard Empty

Back to top Go down

Double Standard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-
Jump to: