SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cheap stereo option.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
theshane_79

theshane_79

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2011-12-17

cheap stereo option. Empty
PostSubject: cheap stereo option.   cheap stereo option. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:42 am

i got a 29.99 memorex boombox from walmart. it fits perfect on its side with speakers pointing str8 up if u put it between the seat belt buckles or whatever u call them. right between the seats of a rzr. it has a line in jack. i got a 6 dollar line in cable and ran it from my phone to boombox. i keep my phone in the polaris shoulder storage bag that is on the rear of the cage. everything works awesome and fits like a charm. i havent even secured it yet its pretty snug right between the seat belts. not the loudest with a helmet on but still plenty loud. only cost a total of 36 bucks. its black and looks very good. probably could get a better sound out of a better stereo if u can find one with the speakers on the end like mine. i would post a pic but cant figure out how. pics on my facebook if u want to see. shane deel wise va. its set to public i think so anyone can view the pics.
Back to top Go down

cheap stereo option.
Page 1 of 1