SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My local riding park!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rzrrider1

rzrrider1

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2012-04-05

My local riding park! Empty
PostSubject: My local riding park!   My local riding park! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:37 am

Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: My local riding park!   My local riding park! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Cool. How big is it?
Back to top Go down
rzrrider1

rzrrider1

PostSubject: Re: My local riding park!   My local riding park! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:23 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
Cool. How big is it?
Maybe 300 acres,not very big just the only thing close. allright
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: My local riding park!   My local riding park! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:39 pm

You would think there would be lots of riding in the surrounding Memphis area. Nice to have a close place though.
Back to top Go down
rzrrider1

rzrrider1

PostSubject: Re: My local riding park!   My local riding park! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:45 pm

nocerisdave wrote:
You would think there would be lots of riding in the surrounding Memphis area. Nice to have a close place though.
There really isn't many places to ride around here at all.Any place worth a damn is at least four hrs. away.Russelville Arkansas is 4 hrs., Land Between the Lakes Kentucky is 4 hrs. You have Bikini Bottoms in Dyersburg,Tn. but it is only like 150 acres,so I will just keep drive driving to Coal Creek and ride there that place is great.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: My local riding park!   My local riding park! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:57 pm

rzrrider1 wrote:
nocerisdave wrote:
There really isn't many places to ride around here at all.Any place worth a damn is at least four hrs. away.Russelville Arkansas is 4 hrs., Land Between the Lakes Kentucky is 4 hrs. You have Bikini Bottoms in Dyersburg,Tn. but it is only like 150 acres,so I will just keep drive driving to Coal Creek and ride there that place is great.

Windrock "Coal Creek" and Brimstone are hard to beat!
Back to top Go down
rzrrider1

rzrrider1

PostSubject: Re: My local riding park!   My local riding park! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:40 pm

Big-R wrote:
rzrrider1 wrote:
nocerisdave wrote:

Windrock "Coal Creek" and Brimstone are hard to beat!
Yep thatsright
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: My local riding park!   My local riding park! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:49 am

nice video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My local riding park!   My local riding park! Empty

Back to top Go down

My local riding park!
Page 1 of 1