SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brimstone trails

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CMay

CMay

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Brimstone trails Empty
PostSubject: Brimstone trails   Brimstone trails EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:33 am

Im headed to brimstone next week and have two individuals ridding that have never been before. Normally I would go and wonder around aimlessly but this time I've decided to try to take them on some easy to moderate trails. Can anyone recommend a route I can take these two on.

Thanks and appreciate the help.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Brimstone trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimstone trails   Brimstone trails EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:27 pm

get a map and stay on blue and green trails. some of the blue trails are tough in spots and some of the red are easy with one bad spot that makes it red.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
gullyjumper

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Brimstone trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimstone trails   Brimstone trails EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:03 pm

We just stay on the green trails and have a nice ride with no problems. 2cents
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Brimstone trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimstone trails   Brimstone trails EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:25 pm

I wish I could help but I don't know your definition of moderate trails. It seems that I am not the best judge of that.
Back to top Go down
CMay

CMay

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Brimstone trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimstone trails   Brimstone trails EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:18 pm

Big-R wrote:
I wish I could help but I don't know your definition of moderate trails. It seems that I am not the best judge of that.

My defination of a moderate trail is trail 22 at Windrock. I apreciate the imput but i think the best thing for these green horns is to ride the green trails. I plan to dump them all at the cabin around 5 and then slip off for the evening to stretch the legs of my new 900.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Brimstone trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimstone trails   Brimstone trails EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Brimstone is a tough place to find trail 22. Most of the trails worth riding have some kind of tough spot in them. Trail 5 would be okay as long as you bi-pass the rock climb (you will know it when you see it).

Maybe Highlander will chime in on some good moderate trails. I can tell you that 49 is one of the easiest red trails. You have one (some what tough hill climb and descend). However, it is one of the prettiest trails.

I will get my map here in a bit and try to find some trails for you guys to take that should be a fun day for them.
Back to top Go down
Stakk

Stakk

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Brimstone trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimstone trails   Brimstone trails EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Good "blue" moderate trails not to bad , not to east are

104, 83, 98, 95, 43, 44
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brimstone trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimstone trails   Brimstone trails Empty

Back to top Go down

Brimstone trails
Page 1 of 1