SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mason ride success

Go down 
+21
KY. Colonel
bush
DirtDawber
pushrod 1
stoneman
8ball_99
stealth
DoddS
RZR_Joe
AIRBORNE
mason
CatMostFeared
Clayboy
njcraddock
Big Jake 1637
loosenut
hutch
ChrisC
Big-R
southernkyrzr4
Hollon
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Mason ride success  Empty
PostSubject: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:08 pm

I was glad to be a part of helping a friend and also meeting a lot of you guys for the first time. I had a good time and enjoyed it all. Big thanks to the Trails End Campground for the hospitality and the donations.

SSXS rider!
Hollon
Back to top Go down
southernkyrzr4
SSXSRider Member
southernkyrzr4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Hollon wrote:
I was glad to be a part of helping a friend and also meeting a lot of you guys for the first time. I had a good time and enjoyed it all. Big thanks to the Trails End Campground for the hospitality and the donations.

SSXS rider!
Hollon
Well spoken Hollon i feel the same way 10 fold, felt great to help a fellow sxs brother and had a good time being a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:16 pm

I can't tell you how proud I am of this club and the others. We all pulled together and helped a really good friend out....

You guys ROCK!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:19 pm

I think it turned out great... cheers
We got to raise some money for our Friend in need.
And have a great ride and see old Friends.
The raffle went great and we had a few auctions too.
The weather was great ,a little dusty but not to bad
on Saturday.
Do not let Ronnie make your hamburger patties or they will
turn out to be meatballs ..... lol!
But after a long day they sure did taste good. Thanks Buddy..... Chug
I had a great time..... cheers
Back to top Go down
hutch
SSXSRider Member
hutch

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Big-R wrote:
I can't tell you how proud I am of this club and the others. We all pulled together and helped a really good friend out....

You guys ROCK!!!!
I agree 100% it's good to ride with a crew that actually cares about it's fellow riders! perfect10
Back to top Go down
loosenut
SSXSRider Member
loosenut

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Just like to say thanks for the great time. It was good seeing some of my ol riding buddies. But most of all it was great to help support Mason on this difficult time in his life. Hope and prayers to him and his family. Get well soon buddy. See you on the next one.
Back to top Go down
Big Jake 1637
SSXSRider Member
Big Jake 1637

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Thanks for the great ride and getting to see some ole friends and make some new ones. It was an honor to ride for Mason. Hopes and prayers go out to his family, gonna wear the "Piece of Cake" in proud support for him! Can't wait til he's back out there with us!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chris.sturgill1?ref=tn_tnmn
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:59 pm

I also want to tell everyone how much fun I had riding and hanging out with y'all this weekend. This is a great group of guys and I am sure Mason is proud to have you as friends. Can't wait for another night ride!
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:43 pm

Was great to hit the trails again! Good to see old friends and meet some new ones too. All great people having a good time supporting a great cause. Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:11 am

great to see new faces and old ones
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:45 am

Thanks to all of Masons ridding buddy's for the benefit ride ! He really misses you all. I hope to get him out to ride with you all soon. His hand want let him type much so me his wife is typing this to thank everyone!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:01 am

Hang in there Mason. Hope to see you back out there very soon.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:09 am

Hate we had to miss the ride but glad all are ok and I'm sure Mason apperciates it more than we know.

Hang tough and get well bud!
Back to top Go down
DoddS
SSXSRider Member
DoddS

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:35 am

Great time for a great cause!! thisrocks
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:13 am

DoddS wrote:
Great time for a great cause!! thisrocks

thatsright
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:45 am

Glad everything went well. Sorry we couldn't make it. Between me building out the new shop moving the fence and getting ready for the 4th I just didn't have the cash this month to make the 5 hour trip up there. My wife asks me almost daily how is Mason doing though. We are pulling for him. I'm sure when he does log in and sees how many people have him in their thoughts it gives him a much needed little boost.
Back to top Go down
stoneman
SSXSRider Member
stoneman

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2012-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:56 pm

I would like to thank everyone for making my first trip with you guys a great one. I have never met Mason before but after being around this group he has a huge support system in place, I hope to meet him on the trail soon, best of luck to everyone and I appreciate ya!
Back to top Go down
pushrod 1
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:59 pm

couldnt have rode any where else with a better bunch of sxs riders !! we had a great time. BUSH , BIG-R, STEALTH, my hats off to YOU guys. mason couldnt have a better bunch of frenids!! i think a good time was had by all. hang in there mason! PUSHROD. mike & ann
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:24 pm

Truely wish we could have made it. Some of the best memories of my life are with this group.

Mason, get back up Brother and the next ride you can make, we will be there if we have to mortgage the farm.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:51 pm

pushrod 1 wrote:
couldnt have rode any where else with a better bunch of sxs riders !! we had a great time. BUSH , BIG-R, STEALTH, my hats off to YOU guys. mason couldnt have a better bunch of frenids!! i think a good time was had by all. hang in there mason! PUSHROD. mike & ann

mike it was great seeing you again. it had been way to long. hope to ride with you again soon. Chug
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:02 pm

The Only thing that could keep us away from riding for our dear brother Mason was the damned Maddox luck. I've just returned home from the hospital today. Went in last Thursday And found out I had food poiisioning severe enough that it caused my blood to become infected. Thought about y'all and Mason the whole time I was in there, sounds like it was a good time,Sorry we missed it.
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Sorry I missed the ride. Prayers a thoughts to you mason. My new SXS is still in 50 pieces . Glad every one had a good time. Great cause for a great guy.
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:51 pm

pit dog wrote:
Sorry I missed the ride. Prayers a thoughts to you mason. My new SXS is still in 50 pieces . Glad every one had a good time. Great cause for a great guy.

What new ride?
Back to top Go down
samiam
SSXSRider Member
samiam

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Couldn't make the ride but did contribute. Great to be a part of a group that cares about the members. Get well Mason and keep growing Southern SXS.
Back to top Go down
STR8RZR
SSXSRider Staff
STR8RZR

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:44 pm

stoneman wrote:
I would like to thank everyone for making my first trip with you guys a great one. I have never met Mason before but after being around this group he has a huge support system in place, I hope to meet him on the trail soon, best of luck to everyone and I appreciate ya!

Same here , I met a lot of great people and had wonderful time. Mason you've got some good friends and everyone speaks very highly of you, I hope to meet you on some rides in the future. Southernsxsriders you guys and gals are doin some great things and glad I could be a part of it. I'll be goin orange and can't wait till the next ride. Nice to meet all that I did and Hope to meet the rest on future rides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mason ride success    Mason ride success  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mason ride success
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next