SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got to get the fishin on...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Got to get the fishin on... Empty
PostSubject: Got to get the fishin on...   Got to get the fishin on... EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 12:13 am

got tomorrow rods and reels set up in the room so i aint gottta search in the am and wake everybody up

Got to get the fishin on... 72a97971

even got the ol lady's black & pink rod/reel setup for her to hook into some bass
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Got to get the fishin on...   Got to get the fishin on... EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:18 am

good luck
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: Got to get the fishin on...   Got to get the fishin on... EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 4:51 am

That is a man prepared to fish. cheers
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Got to get the fishin on...   Got to get the fishin on... EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:56 pm

Thats some kinky bedroom shiziat right there. Are they in your bedroom? If so I LIKE IT. you kinky ho.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: Got to get the fishin on...   Got to get the fishin on... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:52 am

ya that set is in the room cant sleep w/o a gun and a fishin pole close by... didnt catch shit stormed like a mo fo all dadgum day sad day 😢
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Got to get the fishin on...   Got to get the fishin on... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 3:19 am

Are you near any of those big hybrid bass the live in that Florida mil foil....I live near Guntersville Lake which is know for lunkers the hide out in the thick mil-foil, and are typically 5-10 lbs......when you can coax um out.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: Got to get the fishin on...   Got to get the fishin on... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:46 am

There are some monsters out here i dunnol if there are any hybrids but if there are ill sure hook into em i just go to go and enjoy the day...catchin the fish just make it that much better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got to get the fishin on...   Got to get the fishin on... Empty

Back to top Go down

Got to get the fishin on...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-
Jump to: