SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REDNECK RESORT MUD PARK!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

REDNECK RESORT MUD PARK! Empty
PostSubject: REDNECK RESORT MUD PARK!   REDNECK RESORT MUD PARK! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:38 am

Come out and join the fun all weekend in Sweetwater,TN. Place is a blast even if your just watching. Ill be out Saturday for sure and maybe today and Sunday taking pictures. Look for my rzr(PixbyNick on the windshield). If you see me stop by and let me know who you are on here. Be nice to meet some more of you guys.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: REDNECK RESORT MUD PARK!   REDNECK RESORT MUD PARK! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:06 pm

Me and some local friends went the opening weekend, what a joke. $20 a person to get in, and if you don't have a special flag, you must pay them $15 for one of theirs. There was 10 of us when we went, we didn't even stay 4 hours and we all agreed it was a waste of a day.
I can ride in my backyard and have more fun. The so called mud-holes was no problem for a stock kawi mule.
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: REDNECK RESORT MUD PARK!   REDNECK RESORT MUD PARK! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:31 am

Smith700 wrote:
Me and some local friends went the opening weekend, what a joke. $20 a person to get in, and if you don't have a special flag, you must pay them $15 for one of theirs. There was 10 of us when we went, we didn't even stay 4 hours and we all agreed it was a waste of a day.
I can ride in my backyard and have more fun. The so called mud-holes was no problem for a stock kawi mule.

You must have went and left on friday, before the mudholes were dug out. By the end of the first weekend they were open one of those would swallow a side x side. Also now that they have sit for a few weeks they are pretty thick. There was 2 holes i seen many getting pulled out by the backhoe yesterday. Some with 38-40" tires. Ive heard alot of people say it was to high on the price, but for me the amount of fun i have every day im there is well worth the money and i dont even like the mud. They also added drag pits so people can race, it was getting interesting lol. Im about to head back out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REDNECK RESORT MUD PARK!   REDNECK RESORT MUD PARK! Empty

Back to top Go down

REDNECK RESORT MUD PARK!
Page 1 of 1