SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what works and what don't

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
d6nlpg
SSXSRider Member
d6nlpg

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2012-08-12

what works and what don't Empty
PostSubject: what works and what don't   what works and what don't EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:06 pm

2012RZR S--650 miles---just tore the suspension down to replace all the bushings; going with super daves, but discovered that the brake pads are gone and the wheel bearings have slack and feel rough. So I would like yalls input on who makes the best wheel bearings, brake pads, ball joints and tierod ends. Thought I'd replace all while I have down. Thanks in advance, Richard
Back to top Go down
chipper
SSXSRider Member
chipper

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: what works and what don't   what works and what don't EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:46 pm

All-bearings i've heard makes good stuff. I've bought SATV brakepads and they lasted less than 300 miles, I went back to polaris for the next set. I've read on the tierod ends to pump grease under the boot and you'll get double the life on them because they come dry. I did that a month ago when I replaced the ends on mine.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: what works and what don't   what works and what don't EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Stock brake pads.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what works and what don't   what works and what don't Empty

Back to top Go down

what works and what don't
Page 1 of 1