SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday

Go down 
+6
pit dog
ridepate
dfarrington
MuddyBuddy
bush
theshane_79
10 posters
AuthorMessage
theshane_79

theshane_79

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2011-12-17

fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday Empty
PostSubject: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Just confirmed over facebook that fishers will be here saturday. Not sure of time. I Work Eve shift so i will be there early to check it out. Rode today and they have cleaned the main trails
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:28 pm

they are saying they dont want a lot of people there. filming a show to be aired in the spring when the trails there in VA city reopen as the spearhead trails.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:32 am

hes a turd anyway
Back to top Go down
theshane_79

theshane_79

PostSubject: Re: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:36 am

Yea but trails are still open to all members. Even kids have to pay now as well as passengers. Not allowed to bring guests anymore. Something to do with spearhead
Back to top Go down
dfarrington
SSXSRider Member
dfarrington

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2012-02-02

PostSubject: Re: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:21 pm

roflmao
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:05 pm

MuddyBuddy wrote:
hes a turd anyway

He is that!! He'd have to pay ME to come!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:29 pm

Not a fan myself.
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:49 pm

I've never met the guy, but I have heard before that his "on air" persona is very different than "off air". I used to watch his show years ago but kinda lost interest. You can get a lot better four wheeling videos off of youtube anyway. If I wanted to watch a show about deer hunting, I'll tune in a show about deer hunting; if I wanted to watch interviews with country music stars, I'll tune to CMT. And I don't really care to watch a half hour commercial for the "truck du jour", Warn winches, or whatever else he's peddling for his sponsors.
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:39 pm

when he first started he had nothing and was pretty cool to chat with but a$ the $$$$ started to come in his ego kept getting bigger with it. now he wont even speak. maybe its for a new show...Dick Dynasty!!
Back to top Go down
stoneman
SSXSRider Member
stoneman

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2012-05-07

PostSubject: Re: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:35 pm

how far is VA city from kingsport, TN I have heard rumors of the spearhead trails you are talking about
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:19 pm

stoneman wrote:
how far is VA city from kingsport, TN I have heard rumors of the spearhead trails you are talking about

around an hr. search st paul or castlewood VA.

best way for you is go to weber city to gate city then hit route 71 to 58 west. you will go through castlewood and st paul then turn right on russell creek rd and drive right by the new power plant. you will see signs for the parking lot.

let me know when you want to go and i will try and make it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:12 am

Cmt actually shows the stuff I shoot for them IE the interviews and useful stuff and not stupid reruns of reba and redneck vacation? huh maybe there is a small light of hope

Yeah I ran into the camera crew for fishers boys at brimstone during sxs roundup. I laughed my ass off what abunch of jokes. But then again its kinda that top dog thing we all growl at each other.
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:26 am

MuddyBuddy wrote:
Cmt actually shows the stuff I shoot for them IE the interviews and useful stuff and not stupid reruns of reba and redneck vacation? huh maybe there is a small light of hope

Yeah I ran into the camera crew for fishers boys at brimstone during sxs roundup. I laughed my ass off what abunch of jokes. But then again its kinda that top dog thing we all growl at each other.

Did you show them your SSXS sticker?? that should have scared them enough!! they know who NOT to mess with!!
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

PostSubject: Re: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:54 am

I was in my brothers rhino when I ran into em haha
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:26 pm

never met the man before i like his show but never seen him in person before
Back to top Go down
theshane_79

theshane_79

PostSubject: Re: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:34 am

I met him at pineville last year during the haunted ride. Kids and i were excited to meet him. He was very nice that day. I didnt see him at va city today though.
Back to top Go down
stoneman
SSXSRider Member
stoneman

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2012-05-07

PostSubject: Re: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:04 pm

thanks for the info bush, appreciate ya!
Back to top Go down
theshane_79

theshane_79

PostSubject: Re: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:28 pm

Well they were there. At least the film crew was anyway. Look forward to seeing atv and our area on TV. Cant wait till spearhead also. More places to ride the better. I sure love living here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday   fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

fisher atv world in st paul va this saturday
Page 1 of 1