SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Affordable Rhino frame repair in Knoxville TN area...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Affordable Rhino frame repair in Knoxville TN area... Empty
PostSubject: Affordable Rhino frame repair in Knoxville TN area...   Affordable Rhino frame repair in Knoxville TN area... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:51 am

Looking for a source to do some frame repairs...

My GF's 17-yr old daughter hit a tree with my Rhino late last evening... After surveying the carnage this morning, it's beyond my skills and tools. So, I'm looking for an affordable source of repairs -- other than the couple of Yammie dealers in the area.

She hit about a 4" tree with the right A-arms, ripping both the top and bottom ones out of the frame in the front. Popped the end of the steering link off and bent it. CV joint may be toast also. Spindle looks to be OK -- she centered the impact on the A-arm skid, but can't really tell much, with the wheel folded back and laying over...

Anyone know of a good, experienced guy or shop somewhere close to Knoxville?
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
The Reaper

The Reaper

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Affordable Rhino frame repair in Knoxville TN area...   Affordable Rhino frame repair in Knoxville TN area... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:56 pm

we just put a arms back on a frame of a rhino in the shop at the house but thats a pretty good haul for you...
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Affordable Rhino frame repair in Knoxville TN area...   Affordable Rhino frame repair in Knoxville TN area... EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:53 am

I guess I could get a gusset kit, and have someone weld it on, and start from there...

It's times like this that make me wish I had a good welder and knew how to use it... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Affordable Rhino frame repair in Knoxville TN area...   Affordable Rhino frame repair in Knoxville TN area... Empty

Back to top Go down

Affordable Rhino frame repair in Knoxville TN area...
Page 1 of 1