SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama's Gunban law list out Supposedly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Obama's Gunban law list out Supposedly Empty
PostSubject: Obama's Gunban law list out Supposedly   Obama's Gunban law list out Supposedly EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:28 pm

http://americannationalmilitia.com/obamas-gun-ban-list-is-out/
If this article is true we are all in trouble. It soundslike everything except Bows, crossbows, rocks and sticks will be banned in some form for some reason or another. Also off topic look up Agenda 21 it's good for an eye opener too. I think. the country as we know it and like it is slipping away i fear.
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Gunban law list out Supposedly   Obama's Gunban law list out Supposedly EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:43 am

I wouldn't be surprised if/when he goes after guns.. I do not think they will ever be able to ban all that.. I don't know about everywhere, But it seems to me in my area guns are more common then ever. I'm sure Obama's presents is some of it.. At anyrate they seem more popular then ever. I think most people want their own firearm for protection vs trying to ban them all to feel safe (which won't help). It use to be you had a public shooting and all you heard was we need to outlaw guns.. Now when one happens I hear more people saying well didn't any one in the crowd not shoot back?

We will see what they try.. My guess if they do anything they will go after the assault rifles and high capicity mags again.. First thing I did after that batman shooting was order a bunch of AR mags and spare parts for some of my pistol mags..
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Gunban law list out Supposedly   Obama's Gunban law list out Supposedly EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:13 pm

its fair to say...Batman causes death!! ban Batman!! problem solved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Gunban law list out Supposedly   Obama's Gunban law list out Supposedly Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama's Gunban law list out Supposedly
Page 1 of 1