SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new member with new rides

Go down 
+16
Dean
RangeRover
Gimpy
cajuncoot
bush
brownboy
Foxfire
DrMud
wvregulators
njcraddock
mason
southernkyrzr4
Big-R
muddy-one
ridepate
spidy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

new member with new rides - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member with new rides   new member with new rides - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:32 am

Spidy, I'm sure that you get this often, but could you tell me about the drivetrain components? I'm also sure that you are aware of the hesitation of consumers about buying motorsports vehicles from China and the historical lack of available replacement parts. Is this company any different? If so, then how? What about the MSRPs?

Ronnie and other mods, I hope it's okay to ask these questions. Spidy deals in something a little different and I don't think he came here specifically to advertise his products, although it would be cool for him to become a supporting vendor.
Back to top Go down
spidy

spidy

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: new member with new rides   new member with new rides - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:05 am

njcraddock wrote:
Spidy, I'm sure that you get this often, but could you tell me about the drivetrain components? I'm also sure that you are aware of the hesitation of consumers about buying motorsports vehicles from China and the historical lack of available replacement parts. Is this company any different? If so, then how? What about the MSRPs?

Ronnie and other mods, I hope it's okay to ask these questions. Spidy deals in something a little different and I don't think he came here specifically to advertise his products, although it would be cool for him to become a supporting vendor.

The drivetrain on the boss 500 4x4 is a cvt automatic with a high and a low gear as well as a neutral and reverse. It has an on demand 4wd switch with a limited slip diff.
It will do 35 in low and is very strong. high gear will run up to 55mph and still has plenty of power all through the rpms.

The Hoss 1100 4x4 is an automatic as well.
It runs a 1.1L 4cyl, 16valve DOHC Efi. It has an automatic transmission with a park, reverse neutral, Low and high gear as well.
We have great support as our company has a fully stocked ware house in Ohio that is setup from our manufacturer to service supplying parts.
We have no issues getting replacement parts nor do we have to worry about discontinued models and such because it takes so long for our company to design build test redesign build test ect... then when finalized it has to be approved by EPA.
They are dedicated to building quality side by sides.
As far as the msrp
you can pm me for specifics
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremebuggiesusa.com
Dean
SSXSRider Member
Dean

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: new member with new rides   new member with new rides - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:39 am

welcome2 welcome welcome2
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: new member with new rides   new member with new rides - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:07 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
spidy

spidy

PostSubject: Re: new member with new rides   new member with new rides - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Went to moto mountain today Breaking in the Hoss 1100 4x4 buggy
today it did great. super muddy though. Getting it ready for windrock next week.
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE
SUPER P
RZRS-EDGE

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: new member with new rides   new member with new rides - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:24 pm

spidy wrote:
Went to moto mountain today Breaking in the Hoss 1100 4x4 buggy
today it did great. super muddy though. Getting it ready for windrock next week.

welcome ...and get plenty of pics at windrock (post up)
Back to top Go down
spidy

spidy

PostSubject: Re: new member with new rides   new member with new rides - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:38 pm

yeah should be able to post when I get back since it will be past the first week.
looking forward to it .
Any other takers on going riding there on the 18th and 19th
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: new member with new rides   new member with new rides - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:39 pm

welcome2 Glad to have you and your buggies on the site, can't wait to see them on the trails! Let's drive
Back to top Go down
spidy

spidy

PostSubject: Re: new member with new rides   new member with new rides - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:41 am

Heres a few pics at moto mountain with the Hoss 1100 4x4 buggy
new member with new rides - Page 2 2013-015
new member with new rides - Page 2 2013-014
new member with new rides - Page 2 2013-016
Back to top Go down
spidy

spidy

PostSubject: Re: new member with new rides   new member with new rides - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:54 am

the next pic is of two guys that were taking the hoss out for a test ride.
new member with new rides - Page 2 2013-017
felt so bad for these guysan hour later met up with them in the parking lot loading what was left of there RZR
new member with new rides - Page 2 2013-018
Fortunately they were ok and no one got hurt. he rolled it twice out of a turnafter a jump.
front a arm was folded up , rear shock was bent 90degrees and ,well pic tells the rest.
He told me after he gets his insurance check he will be picking up a Hoss 1100 after he saw how stable it was.
Back to top Go down
spidy

spidy

PostSubject: Re: new member with new rides   new member with new rides - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:10 am

When is the next group ride?
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: new member with new rides   new member with new rides - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:19 am

Back to top Go down
spidy

spidy

PostSubject: Re: new member with new rides   new member with new rides - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:29 am

ridepate wrote:
https://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/t14061-support-trails-end-ride-march-1516-17

Bring it on.....I WILL break the HOSS if a test-ride is offered...
For you the test ride would require a major credit card down payment only then do you get to bring your sledge hammer. beat
Back to top Go down
spidy

spidy

PostSubject: Re: new member with new rides   new member with new rides - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Just meesin with ya!
test rides are welcome for you guys anytime. just let me know and I will take you and a boss 500 4x4 or hoss 1100 4x4 buggy out for some testriding at our track.
Back to top Go down
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
wvregulators

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: new member with new rides   new member with new rides - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:25 pm

cool loooooking machine!!
Back to top Go down
dfarrington
SSXSRider Member
dfarrington

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2012-02-02

PostSubject: Re: new member with new rides   new member with new rides - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:56 pm

welcome your my 100th post on this site! to that Chug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new member with new rides   new member with new rides - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

new member with new rides
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2