SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I promise guys, I'll do BETTER!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

I promise guys, I'll do BETTER! Empty
PostSubject: I promise guys, I'll do BETTER!   I promise guys, I'll do BETTER! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:35 pm

I was reading a State of Texas Government study moments ago that approximately 200 Texas crows were found dead along 100 meters of IH-35 roadway, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu or West Nile Virus or whatever brutal flu strain is currently attacking so many Texans.
The CDC had an Avian Pathologist examine the remains of all the crows, and she confirmed the problem was definitely not Avian Flu, West Nile , or any new strain of flu virus, to everyone's relief.
She was able to determine, however, that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with trucks, and 2% were killed by car impact.
The State of Texas then brought in an Aggie Ornithological Behaviorist from A & M University to determine the disproportionate percentages for truck versus car kill. He reported the results as follows:
When crows eat road kill, they always set-up a look-out crow in a nearby perch to warn of impending danger; apparently the lookout crow could say "Cah", but could not say "Truck."
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: I promise guys, I'll do BETTER!   I promise guys, I'll do BETTER! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:42 pm

I promise guys, I'll do BETTER! 13435
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: I promise guys, I'll do BETTER!   I promise guys, I'll do BETTER! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Texans are so smart roflmao
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I promise guys, I'll do BETTER!   I promise guys, I'll do BETTER! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:22 am

roflmao
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I promise guys, I'll do BETTER!   I promise guys, I'll do BETTER! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:01 am

roflmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I promise guys, I'll do BETTER!   I promise guys, I'll do BETTER! Empty

Back to top Go down

I promise guys, I'll do BETTER!
Page 1 of 1