SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sobbing Wife!

Go down 
+2
Hollon
Woodtick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

The Sobbing Wife! Empty
PostSubject: The Sobbing Wife!   The Sobbing Wife! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:12 am

Upon arriving home, a husband was met at the door by his sobbing wife. Tearfully she explained, "It's the druggist. He insulted me terribly
this morning on the phone. I had to call multiple times before he would even answer the phone."

Immediately, the husband drove downtown to confront the druggist and demand an apology. Before he could say more than a word or two, the druggist told him,
"Now, just a minute, listen to my side of it. This morning the alarm failed to go off, so I was late getting up. I went without breakfast and hurried out to the car, just to
realize that I'd locked the house with both house and car keys inside and had to break a window to get my keys.

"Then, driving a little too fast, I got a speeding ticket. Later, when I was about three blocks from the store, I had a flat tire. When I finally got to the store
a bunch of people were waiting for me to open up. I got the store opened and started waiting on these people, all the time the darn phone was ringing off the hook."

He continued, "Then I had to break a roll of nickels against the cash register drawer to make change, and they spilled all over the floor. I had to get down on my
h ands and knees to pick up the nickels and the phone was still ringing. When I came up I cracked my head on the open cash drawer, which made me stagger back against a showcase with a bunch of
perfume bottles on it. Half of them hit the floor and broke."

"Meanwhile, the phone is still ringing with no let up, and I finally got back to answer it. It was your wife. She wanted to know how to use a Rectal thermometer.

And believe me mister, as God is my witness, all I did was tell her."
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

The Sobbing Wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sobbing Wife!   The Sobbing Wife! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:06 pm

roflmao that poor guy was having a really bad day!
Back to top Go down
seweljj
SSXSRider Member
seweljj

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2012-01-18

The Sobbing Wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sobbing Wife!   The Sobbing Wife! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:38 pm

hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

The Sobbing Wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sobbing Wife!   The Sobbing Wife! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:20 pm

perfect10
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

The Sobbing Wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sobbing Wife!   The Sobbing Wife! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Wow.
Back to top Go down
d6nlpg
SSXSRider Member
d6nlpg

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2012-08-12

The Sobbing Wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sobbing Wife!   The Sobbing Wife! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:12 pm

I can relate. sometimes it's laugh or cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sobbing Wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sobbing Wife!   The Sobbing Wife! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sobbing Wife!
Page 1 of 1