SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5$ bucket canmer ky Saturday feb 9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wildrzr

wildrzr

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-02-03

5$ bucket canmer ky Saturday feb 9  Empty
PostSubject: 5$ bucket canmer ky Saturday feb 9    5$ bucket canmer ky Saturday feb 9  EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Me and some buddy's with quads are going ridding Saturday at what some people call the five dollar bucket . It's 5$ a person to ride all day long , its right on green river. It's a great place to ride , got every thing from hills to mud holes to nice trail along green river . It's in canmer ky which I think is hart co. Need info let me no , we'll be headin out bout 9:00am rebel Gona be fun day supose to be like 63 Beer
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: 5$ bucket canmer ky Saturday feb 9    5$ bucket canmer ky Saturday feb 9  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Is Keith still owning the place?? We haven't been back in a year or so. Best part of the day was when Gilbert did this.

5$ bucket canmer ky Saturday feb 9  Msoy9z

and this one

5$ bucket canmer ky Saturday feb 9  2cy3c46

and this one

5$ bucket canmer ky Saturday feb 9  2lbi9nk
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
wildrzr

wildrzr

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-02-03

PostSubject: Re: 5$ bucket canmer ky Saturday feb 9    5$ bucket canmer ky Saturday feb 9  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:17 pm

im not sure who ownes it , it was a good day i did the same thing in the first pic a few times actualy lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5$ bucket canmer ky Saturday feb 9    5$ bucket canmer ky Saturday feb 9  Empty

Back to top Go down

5$ bucket canmer ky Saturday feb 9
Page 1 of 1