SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone here from Newnan, GA?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

Anyone here from Newnan, GA? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone here from Newnan, GA?   Anyone here from Newnan, GA? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:46 am

Yamaha plant there has been down for some time for re-tooling... Any info? deadhorse
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here from Newnan, GA?   Anyone here from Newnan, GA? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:57 am

Mike, I just heard a rumor yesterday that Yamaha is up to something. Maybe a sport modle.

Back to top Go down
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here from Newnan, GA?   Anyone here from Newnan, GA? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:23 am

Yeah, I hope it will at least be a four-seater. The ole rhino does a good job but I am ready for something new!! Looking to a T4 if Yamaha doesn't do something this year. Just can't justify a RZR4 or a Wildcat4. I need something I can use on the farm as well as ride with the family.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here from Newnan, GA?   Anyone here from Newnan, GA? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:28 pm

MIKE_D wrote:
Yeah, I hope it will at least be a four-seater. The ole rhino does a good job but I am ready for something new!! Looking to a T4 if Yamaha doesn't do something this year. Just can't justify a RZR4 or a Wildcat4. I need something I can use on the farm as well as ride with the family.

I have a reliable source that thinks Yamaha will introduce a four seater this year. However, it might not be available until next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here from Newnan, GA?   Anyone here from Newnan, GA? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone here from Newnan, GA?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: The Rumor Mill-
Jump to: