SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One of my extened family in the hospital

Go down 
+8
Gimpy
billybob
cajuncoot
firepup
muddy-one
bush
DirtDawber
ohsresq
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

One of my extened family in the hospital Empty
PostSubject: One of my extened family in the hospital   One of my extened family in the hospital EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:18 pm

This is a video of LT-13 3rd platoon Captain being hit this morning On RT35 in Dayton, Ohio. Luckily he was not killed. He is in serious Condition with bumps and bruises. We are all praying for a quick recovery. It's hard for me to watch as we are all very close. This is a graphic reminder that we all need to slow way down and move to the lane away from emergency vehicles on the road way.
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: One of my extened family in the hospital   One of my extened family in the hospital EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Damn that was violent. Prayers and healing wishes to the Captain.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: One of my extened family in the hospital   One of my extened family in the hospital EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:24 am

Prayer Prayer
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
muddy-one
SSXSRider Member
muddy-one

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: One of my extened family in the hospital   One of my extened family in the hospital EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:44 am

Prayer
Back to top Go down
firepup
SSXSRider Member
firepup

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: One of my extened family in the hospital   One of my extened family in the hospital EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:27 am

My Batt. Chief showed me this last night. You were the first person I thought of. Glad LT is still here with us and hope for a speedy recovery. Prayer Had the same thing happen on a call I was on a few yrs back. We were lucky; we jumped the guard rail in time. That is why we like to shut the road down because folks can’t slow down for us so we can do our job safely.
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: One of my extened family in the hospital   One of my extened family in the hospital EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Prayer
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

PostSubject: Re: One of my extened family in the hospital   One of my extened family in the hospital EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:50 pm

He has been released from the hospital and is home with his family to recover.
Back to top Go down
billybob

billybob

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: One of my extened family in the hospital   One of my extened family in the hospital EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Your captain is in my prayers,i work for a power system and I see people all the time not looking out for workers on the road side.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: One of my extened family in the hospital   One of my extened family in the hospital EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Glad he is doing ok.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: One of my extened family in the hospital   One of my extened family in the hospital EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Good to hear must have heard news after i talked to you today, y hope he has a speedy recovery
Back to top Go down
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
wvregulators

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: One of my extened family in the hospital   One of my extened family in the hospital EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:07 pm

i hope hes doing ok and wish him speedy recovery
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

PostSubject: Re: One of my extened family in the hospital   One of my extened family in the hospital EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Update on Capt. He is back to work today. He is still a little sore and has a soft cast on his leg but is able to bare weight on it and walk with a cane. He is going to be on light duty for a while till he is healed up. He is very thankful to be alive let alone be able to return to work. He was looking forward to getting to come back to work and is thankful of the lord for looking out for him. As a side note he has received a lot of phone calls and emails from Companies that do training programs to interview him and share his experience and some departments have asked him to speak at trainings about highway safety. So he has been busy with that. One of his duties while he is healing up is going to be to update and possibly rewrite our safety policy for highway incidents to prevent this type of accident from happening again. He feels that he was spared for a purpose and wants to prevent this from happening to others
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: One of my extened family in the hospital   One of my extened family in the hospital EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:50 pm

Good news Scott.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: One of my extened family in the hospital   One of my extened family in the hospital EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Good to here
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: One of my extened family in the hospital   One of my extened family in the hospital EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:51 pm

good to hear
Back to top Go down
pit dog
SSXSRider Member
pit dog

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: One of my extened family in the hospital   One of my extened family in the hospital EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:39 am

Great to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of my extened family in the hospital   One of my extened family in the hospital Empty

Back to top Go down

One of my extened family in the hospital
Page 1 of 1