SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top Dog Outfitters JL2 RZR doors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
STR8RZR
SSXSRider Staff
STR8RZR

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2012-06-13

Top Dog Outfitters JL2 RZR doors Empty
PostSubject: Top Dog Outfitters JL2 RZR doors   Top Dog Outfitters JL2 RZR doors EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:11 pm

I have Top Dog door frames for sale. This Is just the frames for both sides. All u need is the panels. I called and was quoted $80 for the panels from Top Dog. U could have complete set of doors for under $300. If nobody buys these in the next few days ill buy the panels and sell for $350. Will fit 800 or XP 2 seaters. Call or text 859-321-5978. Located about 30 min south of Lexington.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Top Dog Outfitters JL2 RZR doors   Top Dog Outfitters JL2 RZR doors EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:40 pm

My buddy William needs driver side frame where he rolled his over. How much are you looking to get?
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
STR8RZR
SSXSRider Staff
STR8RZR

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Top Dog Outfitters JL2 RZR doors   Top Dog Outfitters JL2 RZR doors EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:08 pm

AIRBORNE wrote:
My buddy William needs driver side frame where he rolled his over. How much are you looking to get?

Guess I left that part out. Looking for $200 for all the frames. The passenger side front mount broke up where the Bend is real thin. I had it welded back and ran a bead on the inside of the drivers door to prevent it from happening on it. I have one extra rear panel too that will go with the frames. If u want send me ur # or email and I can get u some pics Moro. I haven't fig out pics in here from phone yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Dog Outfitters JL2 RZR doors   Top Dog Outfitters JL2 RZR doors Empty

Back to top Go down

Top Dog Outfitters JL2 RZR doors
Page 1 of 1