SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Least muddy place to ride in TN?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Least muddy place to ride in TN?  Empty
PostSubject: Least muddy place to ride in TN?    Least muddy place to ride in TN?  EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:50 am

Really wanna ride this saturday but hate going somewhere with it raining and get covered in mud, so im asking if any of you know a real rocky place to ride or where the mud want be too bad. I know there is going to be some anywhere we go, but i hate going when it's just going to be a big mud bowl.
Back to top Go down
DrMud
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Least muddy place to ride in TN?    Least muddy place to ride in TN?  EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:10 am

I wanted to ride bad this weekend too, a group from MudandGuts are riding Picket Saturday, weather looks like they are riding in the rain, it is pretty rocky, I bailed, just to far to drive for a wash out for me, 5 hrs one way.

Turkey Bay at LBL might be another choice, call before you haul, they close sometimes due to weather.

Windrock is the rockiest place that I have rode.
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Least muddy place to ride in TN?    Least muddy place to ride in TN?  EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:49 pm

prentice cooper in chattanooga is not muddy. but watch haley creek if it is raining hard b/c it gets to flowing pretty good if you dont watch it.
Back to top Go down
will_reed

will_reed

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2012-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Least muddy place to ride in TN?    Least muddy place to ride in TN?  EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Prentice Cooper was pretty dry yesterday. We had to go there because the water was too high in the Cove.
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Least muddy place to ride in TN?    Least muddy place to ride in TN?  EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:43 am

I think we decided to go to windrock around lunchtime. Got a friend that just started riding, so were gonna take him and his wife on some real easy trails. Gonna show them the windmills, rattle rock, waterfalls, etc.... Maybe take a swim if it rains like there saying lol. If anyone wants to join us for a real laid back joyride let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Least muddy place to ride in TN?    Least muddy place to ride in TN?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Least muddy place to ride in TN?
Page 1 of 1