SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone close to the Murfreesboro TN area

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Anyone close to the Murfreesboro TN area Empty
PostSubject: Anyone close to the Murfreesboro TN area   Anyone close to the Murfreesboro TN area EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Randy Lane called and needs some help or info. He said he needs to have his bushings replaced on his RZRS. His dealer told him that they would not put the Super Daves on it, like Randy want, only the junkie Polaris bushings. What a crappy dealer. This is not a warrenty job. Any takers in that area want the job or know of another dealer that is not Polaris motivated?? Call me at 502-523-0671 and I will let Randy know.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone close to the Murfreesboro TN area   Anyone close to the Murfreesboro TN area EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:22 pm

Laughing Im 20 min away and my crew cheif lives 10 min away from him and just bought a 900xp (never seen anything he cant fix). I think we can help out if needed!!!!
Hey Les txt or call me 2moro 615-330-9148 Ill try n get him taken care of!! ill be on the road to go pick up a big something woo hoo
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone close to the Murfreesboro TN area   Anyone close to the Murfreesboro TN area EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:01 pm

MuddyBuddy wrote:
Laughing Im 20 min away and my crew cheif lives 10 min away from him and just bought a 900xp (never seen anything he cant fix). I think we can help out if needed!!!!
Hey Les txt or call me 2moro 615-330-9148 Ill try n get him taken care of!! ill be on the road to go pick up a big something woo hoo

I have E-Mailed Randy the number.
Back to top Go down
RICHIEB

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone close to the Murfreesboro TN area   Anyone close to the Murfreesboro TN area EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:05 pm

I live about 45 min from murfreesboro and have a shop at the house . I could help out if needed .Just message me for phone number.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone close to the Murfreesboro TN area   Anyone close to the Murfreesboro TN area EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:42 pm

RICHIEB wrote:
I live about 45 min from murfreesboro and have a shop at the house . I could help out if needed .Just message me for phone number.

I talked to Randy today and he found, or has someone, there that is doing the work. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone close to the Murfreesboro TN area   Anyone close to the Murfreesboro TN area Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone close to the Murfreesboro TN area
Page 1 of 1