SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another RZR XP lift kit question

Go down 
+2
mrose
blu-knight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
blu-knight
SSXSRider Member
blu-knight

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Another RZR XP lift kit question Empty
PostSubject: Another RZR XP lift kit question   Another RZR XP lift kit question EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:46 pm

Ok I was wondering who out there is running a lift on their RZR XP. Just wanting to know what people think. I am leaning toward Rubber Down 2 1/2 inch lift or S3 5 inch lift. I would be putting it on a Jagged X. I would be putting 28" swamp lites on all 4 corners. Thanks for any information.
Back to top Go down
mrose

mrose

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Another RZR XP lift kit question   Another RZR XP lift kit question EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:16 pm

I have had a Rubber Down 2 1/2" lift for only a few months but I like it and no problems yet. Doesn't seem like much but it makes a pretty big difference in clearance under the RZR. I have 27" bighorns which are supposed to actually measure closer to 28 than 27's with 0 problems. Its a good purchase. Don't know about the 5" seems to much to me.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Another RZR XP lift kit question   Another RZR XP lift kit question EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Smoothride shocks. That is the best way to lift your buggy........ Just saying.
Back to top Go down
blu-knight
SSXSRider Member
blu-knight

PostSubject: Re: Another RZR XP lift kit question   Another RZR XP lift kit question EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:54 pm

I guess I will have to save up some change if I go the shock route. I know I was looking for the cheaper way out but I guess you get what you pay for. Hey Ronnie pm me your new number when you get a chance. Thanks
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Another RZR XP lift kit question   Another RZR XP lift kit question EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:28 pm

I would just get some dual rate springs from racertech. That's all you really need to raise the buggy is springs that don't suck. You already have walker evens shocks with a decent amount of adjustment. Almost any lift just adds preload.
Back to top Go down
BigAlCash
SSXSRider Member
BigAlCash

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2012-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Another RZR XP lift kit question   Another RZR XP lift kit question EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:50 pm

The racer techs won't fit on the jag.
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Another RZR XP lift kit question   Another RZR XP lift kit question EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:49 am

BigAlCash wrote:
The racer techs won't fit on the jag.

Don't see why not? It has the exact same shocks as the XP4 and they sell a kit for mine.. I know its been on my want list for a while lol. You should have 2" walker evens in the front and 2.5" walkers in the rear same as the XP4 does. The jagged is no different then the XP4 other then the cams, ecu flash, exhaust and clutch weights. Everything else is just cosmetic stuff.
Back to top Go down
bacon
SSXSRider Member
bacon

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Another RZR XP lift kit question   Another RZR XP lift kit question EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:11 am

If you do a lift the 2.5" will be plenty. Have 2 friends running 2.5" lift and one has 28.5s and other has 30s with no issues.
Back to top Go down
blu-knight
SSXSRider Member
blu-knight

PostSubject: Re: Another RZR XP lift kit question   Another RZR XP lift kit question EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:37 am

Thanks for all the comments. You guys are great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another RZR XP lift kit question   Another RZR XP lift kit question Empty

Back to top Go down

Another RZR XP lift kit question
Page 1 of 1