SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trails End Labor Day weekend

Go down 
+12
BigAlCash
blu-knight
CatMostFeared
njcraddock
Sporto
seweljj
d6nlpg
girdlerrzr
DoddS
MuddyBuddy
Big-R
Baditude
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Trails End  Labor Day weekend - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails End Labor Day weekend   Trails End  Labor Day weekend - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Are you going to be able to hang with the big boys Saturday???? I am not going to take it easy on anyone.......
Back to top Go down
BCRacing24
SSXSRider Member
BCRacing24

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Trails End Labor Day weekend   Trails End  Labor Day weekend - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Just wanted to give a shoot out to Baditude, d6nlpg, Orangecrush & others that I cant remember their handle\screen name..... Had a great +50mi ride on Sunday with these guys\gals leaving camp about 11am & returning about 10:30 that night. Not only did they make us feel welcomed but keep themselves "in-check" around our girls (8-12). Would defiantly ride with this group again as they are a hoot to be around !!! Thanks for the invite Mark (Orangecrush), glad I was able to catch up with you.Thanks perfect10 

Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Trails End Labor Day weekend   Trails End  Labor Day weekend - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:37 am

Big-R wrote:
Are you going to be able to hang with the big boys Saturday????  I am not going to take it easy on anyone.......  
Wish you would of been there friday we had a blast friday! One of the best days on the trails ive ever had. Which is good because I am probably going to get out of the sport for a little bit. As some of you know I was involved in an accident friday night after the concert which more than likely totaled out my teryx. Insurance is looking at it today. I and everybody else involved were fine everyone walked away. On top of that I gave my cabin to the rest of my buddies for the rest of the weekend and I went home early. They did not clean up good at all and tore up some dry wall.  I just want everyone to know regardless of what happens I will be checking in from time and thanks everybody for being the best group in the world to ride with.

Last edited by MuddyBuddy on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seweljj
SSXSRider Member
seweljj

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Trails End Labor Day weekend   Trails End  Labor Day weekend - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:59 am

BCRacing24 wrote:
Just wanted to give a shoot out to Baditude, d6nlpg, Orangecrush & others that I cant remember their handle\screen name..... Had a great +50mi ride on Sunday with these guys\gals leaving camp about 11am & returning about 10:30 that night. Not only did they make us feel welcomed but keep themselves "in-check" around our girls (8-12). Would defiantly ride with this group again as they are a hoot to be around !!! Thanks for the invite Mark (Orangecrush), glad I was able to catch up with you.Thanks perfect10 

Glad you had a good time, and even happier we didn't get out of control in front of your girls.  We enjoyed getting to know you guys and hope you come ride with us again.  Fun times for sure!

Jason
Back to top Go down
Baditude
SSXSRider Member
Baditude

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Trails End Labor Day weekend   Trails End  Labor Day weekend - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:47 am

MuddyBuddy wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Are you going to be able to hang with the big boys Saturday????  I am not going to take it easy on anyone.......  
Wish you would of been there friday we had a blast friday! One of the best days on the trails ive ever had. Which is good because I am probably going to get out of the sport for a little bit. As some of you know I was involved in an accident friday night after the concert which more than likely totaled out my teryx. Insurance is looking at it today. I and everybody else involved were fine everyone walked away. On top of that I gave my cabin to the rest of my buddies for the rest of the weekend and I went home early. They did not clean up good at all and tore up some dry wall.  I just want everyone to know regardless of what happens I will be checking in from time and thanks everybody for being the best group in the world to ride with.
Glad everyone was ok, that is the main thing. We did have a great time on the trails though Friday
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Trails End Labor Day weekend   Trails End  Labor Day weekend - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:03 pm

MuddyBuddy wrote:
Big-R wrote:
I am glad everyone was okay. I hope you talk with Marla she thinks a lot of you. Make it right and be carful of the company you keep. Remember, they know you are a SSXS Rider. We love to have a good time but damn, those boys made us look bad.

The accident did not help either. However, I know you are a great guy and I will always have a place for you and your brother here.
Back to top Go down
spud
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Trails End Labor Day weekend   Trails End  Labor Day weekend - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:55 pm

Sorry to hear about the bad luck. Glad nobody got hurt!!!!
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Trails End Labor Day weekend   Trails End  Labor Day weekend - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Not good MB. Glad u r ok. See you again soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trails End Labor Day weekend   Trails End  Labor Day weekend - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trails End Labor Day weekend
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3