SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CCM day at Big Rock.

Go down 
+2
BIG D 57
ohsresq
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

CCM day at Big Rock. Empty
PostSubject: CCM day at Big Rock.   CCM day at Big Rock. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:59 pm

BigD, Coot, and myself went to a dealer ride event at Big Rock today. Seen a good representation of the Side by side market. Polaris was well represented with everything from a 570 to a 900. There was only one Artic Cat Wild Cat and it was a 4seater. Very nice looking machine and seemed to still have good power and good ground clearance it seamed to sit higher than other wildcats we've seen. It was long just like a RZR4. There were several T-4s and the owners all talked highly of the machine. We saw several commanders out on the trail. We did see our first Maverick in person. Rolling Eyes Not impressed. Watch the guy driving take three running starts at a decent grade with loose rock and dirt. He started spinning even in 4wheel about 20ft up the trail. He finally just gave it all it had to get up the hill spinning the tires most of the way. My 800 didn't need a running start and barely any right pedal to get up the same hill in 4 wheel. Coot's Rex also climbed the same grade effortlessly. All in all we had a great day of riding and meeting great folks out on the trail and seeing some of the new machines coming out up close and get the owners opinions of what they liked and didn't like about them, along with seeing them in action on the type of trails we ride and not on sand dunes.
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: CCM day at Big Rock.   CCM day at Big Rock. EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:19 pm

IT was great to get on the trails ,been awhile, was a good day with friends, thanks CCM TICKETS WAS only a $1.00 and they made lunch, a HONDA 400 went up that hill a lot smoother than that Maverick!!! Same here was not impressed , talked to dealer about the new rex coming out sounds like we might have to give it a LOOK!!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: CCM day at Big Rock.   CCM day at Big Rock. EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Wish I would have time to tag with you all. Just to short on time.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: CCM day at Big Rock.   CCM day at Big Rock. EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:27 pm

had a great time riding with my 2 buds .!! its been a long time and i needed that . took a friend from work who has never been wheelin before and he was TOTALLY IMPRESSED with what these buggies do !i even had to ride a dudes dirt bike back down the mountain due to him crashing and getting hurt ,, he tore up a shoulder but was ok according to our medic Scott ! been 25 years since ive been on a dirt bike but made it ok with no rear brake and the throttle stuck half open !
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: CCM day at Big Rock.   CCM day at Big Rock. EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:02 pm

cajuncoot wrote:
had a great time riding with my 2 buds .!! its been a long time and i needed that . took a friend from work who has never been wheelin before and he was TOTALLY IMPRESSED with what these buggies do !i even had to ride a dudes dirt bike back down the mountain due to him crashing and getting hurt ,, he tore up a shoulder but was ok according to our medic Scott ! been 25 years since ive been on a dirt bike  but made it ok with no rear brake and the throttle stuck half open !
Wow.......... You have two buds???? thatsright  roflmao  roflmao  roflmao 
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: CCM day at Big Rock.   CCM day at Big Rock. EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 9:03 pm

Gimpy wrote:
Wish I would have time to tag with you all.  Just to short on time.
lol! say GIMPY mobile at the shop
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

PostSubject: Re: CCM day at Big Rock.   CCM day at Big Rock. EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 9:25 pm

BigD has the pictures of Coot on the dirt bike what a site.lol!
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: CCM day at Big Rock.   CCM day at Big Rock. EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:08 pm

yea big r i have more than one bud ,,, might be three !!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: CCM day at Big Rock.   CCM day at Big Rock. EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:07 pm

cajuncoot wrote:
yea big r i have more than one bud ,,, might be three !!
lol! 
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: CCM day at Big Rock.   CCM day at Big Rock. EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:04 pm

CatMostFeared wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
Wish I would have time to tag with you all.  Just to short on time.
lol! say GIMPY mobile at the shop
You mean you SAW it at the shop. Picked up today. Looks like this $1,000 plus the last 4 years of warranty work is about $9,500 out of the $1,000 warranty I bought. Good deal to me.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

PostSubject: Re: CCM day at Big Rock.   CCM day at Big Rock. EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CCM day at Big Rock.   CCM day at Big Rock. Empty

Back to top Go down

CCM day at Big Rock.
Page 1 of 1