SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

North Cumberland Trails

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raccer
SSXSRider Member
Raccer

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2013-08-24

North Cumberland Trails Empty
PostSubject: North Cumberland Trails   North Cumberland Trails EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:42 pm

I am wanting to go riding on the North Cumberland Trails(New River) this weekend(Sept. 28). Where is the best place to park at when riding these trails? Trails End?  Also does Trails End have maps?
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: North Cumberland Trails   North Cumberland Trails EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Yes and yes
Back to top Go down
Raccer
SSXSRider Member
Raccer

PostSubject: Re: North Cumberland Trails   North Cumberland Trails EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:48 pm

Any recommendations on which trails to hit.
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: North Cumberland Trails   North Cumberland Trails EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:35 am

The Red Ones
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
Cuz
SSXSRider Member
Cuz

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: North Cumberland Trails   North Cumberland Trails EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:55 am

A bunch of us are riding out of Jellico Saturday. Not for sure which way we are going yet. Either Tacketts Crk or heading down through Royal Blue towards the twra trails. There might be a little cursing and drinking going on though.
Back to top Go down
Raccer
SSXSRider Member
Raccer

PostSubject: Re: North Cumberland Trails   North Cumberland Trails EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Might try to hook up with you all. I will talk to the other guys Im riding with and see.
Back to top Go down
Raccer
SSXSRider Member
Raccer

PostSubject: Re: North Cumberland Trails   North Cumberland Trails EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:09 pm

rzr4 rider wrote:
A bunch of us are riding out of Jellico Saturday. Not for sure which way we are going yet. Either Tacketts Crk or heading down through Royal Blue towards the twra trails. There might be a little cursing and drinking going on though.
Where and when are you meeting up.
Back to top Go down
Cuz
SSXSRider Member
Cuz

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: North Cumberland Trails   North Cumberland Trails EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Well if not some of the good trails are Puncheon Crk, The Water Trail, and Long Pit Trail and Widowmaker. And several between those that aren't named. We will be about a mile and a half east of exit 160 about 9am. After the hwy goes back to 2 lanes you will go around a right hand turn. Then turn left across the bridge. Go past the bar and we are about 1/4 mile on the right in field
Back to top Go down
STR8RZR
SSXSRider Staff
STR8RZR

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: North Cumberland Trails   North Cumberland Trails EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Raccer wrote:
rzr4 rider wrote:
Where and when are you meeting up.
Or if u want I can PM u my # and meet u at the exit and guide u in. I should be down sat morn.
Back to top Go down
Raccer
SSXSRider Member
Raccer

PostSubject: Re: North Cumberland Trails   North Cumberland Trails EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Well talked to the other guys I'm riding with and they are wanting to ride out of Trails End so I guess I will try to catch up with you all on another ride. Thanks for the offer to ride with you all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Cumberland Trails   North Cumberland Trails Empty

Back to top Go down

North Cumberland Trails
Page 1 of 1