SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY

Go down 
+4
bush
AIRBORNE
Clayboy
Bobby D
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-01-26

SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY Empty
PostSubject: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:22 am

We have about 4 RZRs going so far if you have never been to Harlan you should go and do some of the off park guided rides. I'm going on Thursday the 14th we have a house rented for 3 nights.We may have room for one or two more I'm waiting to hear from some guys that live near me if they are going or not.

AUG 16TH.... SUMMER FEST & Side X Side ride, FREE guided rides on Friday and Saturday on and off park both days, Pig Roast on Sat. nite. A 10.00 donation is asked.
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:31 am

Ill be there!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 12:18 pm

Sounds like there is going to be all kinds of folks there that weekend. One guy is coming all the way from Japan. Holy Cow!! I sure hope all the members here take lots of pics and hopefully some video clips too.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 4:25 pm

I will take plenty of pictures and some video :)
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:24 pm

i am planning on making it.

hope to meet some of you guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 9:03 pm

bush-rhino wrote:

Cool If you spot us say hey
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 9:21 pm

Bobby D wrote:
bush-rhino wrote:

Cool If you spot us say hey

i will try and do that this time. Cool

mabe we could get a ride together one day.

i think i am going to come up mid-day friday and stay at least one night hopfully two if the little woman will :D
as of right now it will be just me and her. and i will be in the truck in my sig. and hauling the rhino in a cattle trailer :) :)
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:24 am

http://www.comfortsofhomerentals.com/ is where we will be staying
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:38 am

ill be there...may try to ride all the way from my house to there....haha. thatd be a heckuva ride!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hollercrawlers.com
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:26 am

Hey BCO, I heard there is a trail from Bell to Harlan, you got any info on that?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:26 am

Barring any bad luck, Dirt Chic and I will be there. It's been quite awhile since we've been to Harlan, and never to the parks, so, can someone give us'uns the physical addy of where we need to be to park/unload. We'll be arriving bright and early Saturday morning.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:18 pm

I am coming cheers
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:52 pm

You guys have a great time and take some pics for us. drive perfect10 :campfire: Rhino Tent Drunk2
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:22 pm

DirtDawber wrote:
Barring any bad luck, Dirt Chic and I will be there. It's been quite awhile since we've been to Harlan, and never to the parks, so, can someone give us'uns the physical addy of where we need to be to park/unload. We'll be arriving bright and early Saturday morning.

I don't know the physical address but just come to Evarts,Ky when you see the car wash you turn left at the bridge.If you cross the bridge there will be the Dairy Hut and the South RV park is directly behind it.When you make the left at the bridge just follow the road until you see the North Rv Park across the tracks on your left you can't miss it.You will see Toy Haulers and campers and atvs and thats where all of the guided rides leave from Saturday am.

We will be there Thursday evening and riding all day Friday & Saturday and maybe some Sunday.If you like to ride a moderate pace and not real slow and drink a few beers you can always ride with us.I made a mistake on our last trip and had a group join us and it didn't turn out to good because they didn't want to ride that many miles and were very slow riders if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:39 pm

Thank you for the infos, Bobby. Sounds easy enough to me.
Also, thank you for the ride offer, we'll see when we get there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:40 pm

Big-R wrote:
I am coming cheers
Alrighty then. Have a Marlboro when your done.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:47 pm

DirtDawber wrote:
Big-R wrote:
I am coming cheers

Big-R is a Camel man.
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:36 pm

Clayboy wrote:
Hey BCO, I heard there is a trail from Bell to Harlan, you got any info on that?

theres a ton of trails that link our counties...we're working now on getting one 'legal' so you will be able to ride from one park to the other.
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:51 pm

Sounds great! Look forward to riding that one!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:58 pm

About what time will this thing(s) get rollin' on Sat. morning?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:17 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
DirtDawber wrote:
Big-R wrote:
I am coming cheers

Big-R is a Camel man.

Yes I am.

DD we need to set a time and meet somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:48 pm

Yes please.
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:23 am

Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 11:26 am

They usually leave the firepit around 0900 or so. I would get there to the N Evarts campground and fire pit by 0800 to be safe. I sure wish I could be there for this one.
😢 :evil: Sad Mad No
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:42 pm

i should be there around noon fri.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY   SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend   HARLAN,KY Empty

Back to top Go down

SUMMERFEST/SxS Weekend HARLAN,KY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next