SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last new toy for a while….

Go down 
+33
BluDevil
TFrye
ohsresq
RZR_Joe
seweljj
BigAlCash
Goose
Elliott11
DOG
KY. Colonel
bacon
MIKE_D
edge22
Big-R
Woodtick
Wingman
justlill
Gimpy
girdlerrzr
8ball_99
Hiteckredneckxp
Baditude
RZRS-EDGE
njcraddock
Cuz
PWM
DirtDawber
blu-knight
CatMostFeared
bush
Raccer
dmack
orangecrush
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
orangecrush
SSXSRider Staff
orangecrush

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:57 pm

njcraddock wrote:
There will be no regret once you hitch that bad boy up.

Boy, did you hit that on the head. OMG, that truck is HEADS and SHOULDERS above my Denali. I can't believe how much better it pulls, more power, much nicer.

Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 AE799860-80AC-4DFE-962D-200588B1AD50_zpsmhpdw8ck
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:36 pm

orangecrush wrote:
8ball_99 wrote:
hide 

Oh, come on… it ain't that bad.

Is it?

:D

Mark

LoL its not that you got a ford I'm just amazed you already traded your trailer and duramax haha. I looked at ford when I was in the market. But at the time the 6.7 had just came out. I looked on some of the forums and they already had a few blown motor threads and the dealers weren't being super helpful. I looked around on some of the other sections and people had bent frames on raptors and no warranty coverage.. Then the guys with Echo boosts were having glitches also with no help from dealer.. All that just scared me off from ford. I figured they had another 6.0 or 6.4 on their hands. I really do think you get more creature comforts on the fords for the money.. They have a nicer interior and larger cab. Heck a buddy of mine paid the same for his loaded 6.4 F350 new then I did for my mid level duramax 2500. Sure he bought his a year before when they were getting rid of the 6.4s but still. Dollar for dollar ford offers more features. His has already been in the shop a few times though. Once on the back of a wrecker and he has less miles on his 2010 then I do on my 2011. I looked over at the duramax forums and the biggest complaints were they don't always get 20mpgs and the stock transmission can only handle 550hp lol. Well that and any duramax seems to eat injectors around 100,000 miles.

I'm not brand loyal at all though. Heck I had a Nissan titan then a Toyota Tundra before this one. My wife wrecked our tundra and I bought her a Nissan Juke nismo. So I'm pretty much all over the board when it comes to brand.
Back to top Go down
orangecrush
SSXSRider Staff
orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:52 pm

8ball_99 wrote:

LoL its not that you got a ford I'm just amazed you already traded your trailer and duramax haha. .

Yeah, not my fault… I can only tolerate bullshit for so long and then it's bye bye…

BTW… drove the truck with the trailer to CAW this weekend… yeah, I should have done this a loooong time ago!

Mark
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:48 pm

ford best truck on the road especially when it comes to hauling a load. used to have a old farmer friend of my dads drove a new Silverado around town and had a f350 for the farm when I asked him about ford and chevy in the same driveway he said nothing rides a good as my chevy and gets good gas mileage but when it come to pulling a load I don't waste my time with the chevy I fire up the ford.
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:36 pm

pot 
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:03 pm

Nice truck Mark I'm a little envious. I know what the truth is though. You didn't want that goof you ran into at the fall ride finding you again with the matching truck and trailer. lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
orangecrush
SSXSRider Staff
orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:58 pm

ohsresq wrote:
Nice truck Mark I'm a little envious. I know what the truth is though. You didn't want that goof you ran into at the fall ride finding you again with the matching truck and trailer. lol! 

LOL….

Mark
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared
SSXSRider Member
CatMostFeared

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:00 am

It's about time you got a real truck
Back to top Go down
http://www.catmostfeared.com
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:39 pm

CatMostFeared wrote:

Is it MARTY MADE????
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
orangecrush
SSXSRider Staff
orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:46 pm

Gimpy wrote:
CatMostFeared wrote:

Is it MARTY MADE????

Marty approved perhaps.

Mark
Back to top Go down
Cuz
SSXSRider Member
Cuz

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:29 pm

And it matches lol
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 11gk0ed
Back to top Go down
TFrye
SSXSRider Member
TFrye

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:56 pm

My 13 duramax has 530 hp that's what you could of had with the duramax and you would have had a real camper hauler with more power than you could us thatsright 
Back to top Go down
orangecrush
SSXSRider Staff
orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:03 pm

TFrye wrote:
My 13 duramax has 530 hp that's what you could of had with the duramax and you would have had a real camper hauler with more power than you could us thatsright 

I sold my H2 with duramax with over 100 HP more than your duramax and even it didn't feel as fast as my stock 350. Of course, when I install the H&S tuner Monday, I'm sure it'll be better.

I've been a GM guy my entire life and my only regret buying this Ford is I didn't do it sooner.

Glad you like your duramax but I'll keep what I've got.

Mark
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:07 pm

orangecrush wrote:

Glad you like your duramax but I'll keep what I've got.

Mark

Ok I thought you were being honest with us right up till the end then I knew u were just joking  roflmao 
Back to top Go down
orangecrush
SSXSRider Staff
orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:43 am

Ha ha Will.

I agree, I've gone through my share of UTVs, trucks and trailers in the last three years. I'm not OCD, I just don't see any reason why I should keep something I'm not happy with

It's unfortunate I've had to do it so much lately but at the end of the day, these toys are expensive, I'm not going to settle, it's either going to work or I'll get rid of it.

It seems lately I can't get anything right the first time, it takes two tries.... Two 900's, two aluminum trailers, two toy haulers, two duallies

Amy says she's afraid if I get unhappy with her, I'll trade her in... I keep telling her she's my second wife...

Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:46 am

orangecrush wrote:

Amy says she's afraid if I get unhappy with her, I'll trade her in... I keep telling her she's my second wife...

uplaugh uplaugh uplaugh 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:52 pm

Mark I am really glad you like your new truck.  Mine is older, but it works great and it fits me too.

Anyways, I still have to give you some  poo  since you now have a Ford.  

Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 5kg4ed
Back to top Go down
BluDevil
SSXSRider Member
BluDevil

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:48 pm

roflmao 
Back to top Go down
orangecrush
SSXSRider Staff
orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Gimpy wrote:
Mark I am really glad you like your new truck.  Mine is older, but it works great and it fits me too.

That's soooo wrong…

You know I can't spend the entire night…

Mark
Back to top Go down
ohsresq
SSXSRider Member
ohsresq

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:51 pm

roflmao roflmao roflmao 
Back to top Go down
http://ohsresq@yahoo.com
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:33 am

orangecrush wrote:
Gimpy wrote:

That's soooo wrong…

Mark

Amy said it would be ok, just take lots of pics.
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:59 pm

Gimpy wrote:
orangecrush wrote:
Gimpy wrote:

That's soooo wrong…

Mark

Amy said it would be ok, just take lots of pics.

That's some pics I hope you won't share  thatsright 
Back to top Go down
orangecrush
SSXSRider Staff
orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:57 pm

Sure joe, I'm sure that's why you asked for my email. Lol
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:54 pm

You had to know this was coming...

Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 Stroke10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last new toy for a while….   Last new toy for a while…. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last new toy for a while….
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: