SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Mark orangecrush.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

For Mark orangecrush. Empty
PostSubject: For Mark orangecrush.   For Mark orangecrush. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:45 am

Sugar Free Gummy Bears

Click the link above and read these customer reviews!!

Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: For Mark orangecrush.   For Mark orangecrush. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:09 pm

Yea, but read the warning. May cause intestinal distress if eatin in excess. That's Mark.  poo poo poo 
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: For Mark orangecrush.   For Mark orangecrush. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 7:57 am

I love the fact that there is over 400 reviews.. I read the first one and decided to very cautious about what gummy bears I eat in the future lol. I have been trying to decide who I need to give a bag to though.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: For Mark orangecrush.   For Mark orangecrush. EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:59 am

Amazon Verified Purchase  
Oh man...words cannot express what happened to me after eating these. The Gummi Bear "Cleanse". If you are someone that can tolerate the sugar substitute, enjoy. If you are like the dozens of people that tried my order, RUN!

First of all, for taste I would rate these a 5. So good. Soft, true-to-taste fruit flavors like the sugar variety...I was a happy camper.

BUT (or should I say BUTT), not long after eating about 20 of these all hell broke loose. I had a gastrointestinal experience like nothing I've ever imagined. Cramps, sweating, bloating beyond my worst nightmare. I've had food poisoning from some bad shellfish and that was almost like a skip in the park compared to what was going on inside me.

Then came the, uh, flatulence. Heavens to Murgatroyd, the sounds, like trumpets calling the demons back to Hell...the stench, like 1,000 rotten corpses vomited. I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors.

But wait; there's more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. It was actually a bit humorous (for a nanosecond)as it was just beyond anything I could imagine possible.

AND IT WENT ON FOR HOURS.

I felt violated when it was over, which I think might have been sometime in the early morning of the next day. There was stuff coming out of me that I ate at my wedding in 2005.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Mark orangecrush.   For Mark orangecrush. Empty

Back to top Go down

For Mark orangecrush.
Page 1 of 1