SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

gun ad banned from the super bowl

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
wvregulators

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2012-10-27

gun ad banned from the super bowl  Empty
PostSubject: gun ad banned from the super bowl    gun ad banned from the super bowl  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vs7IDeJ_ls

this pisses me off more than that monkey in the white house
Back to top Go down
RickyBobby

RickyBobby

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-12-11

PostSubject: Re: gun ad banned from the super bowl    gun ad banned from the super bowl  EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:18 am

It Pisses me off too but it's the networks right to choose and play whatever commercials they want. As far as the networks are concerned, I don't think it goes any deeper than ratings and reputation. They fully understand the negative impact of  "offending" people and want no part of it.

It all hinges around Freedom of Speech. Speech is communication and to communicate is to share a belief, thought or idea. Commercials are nothing more but a form of speech with the added motive to advertise a product or service.

So when people like that gun company are not givin a fair shake to advertise their product by sharing their beliefs and ideas is what pisses me off. Not so much about the subject matter of guns -- but about the principles of fairness and freedom.

But I can understand the networks position ... Kinda the same as if I went into work today and made the remark. " that monkey in the White House pisses me off"... HR would yank me up and probably would loose my job over what would been seen as an inappropriate racial slur.... Even tho I may really feel that way, it's not worth the risk to say such a thing..

Last edited by RickyBobby on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollon
SSXSRider Member
Hollon

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: gun ad banned from the super bowl    gun ad banned from the super bowl  EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:21 am

Wouldn't it be funny if enough gun owners stuck together and boycotted the Super Bowl....nobody watching the damn thing and it would break them from sucking the wrong dong.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: gun ad banned from the super bowl    gun ad banned from the super bowl  EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:58 pm

I won't be watching it anyways. To much of my own  poo to do, not able to watch somebody else. That's just me. I was always involved with martial arts so watching wasn't in my blood.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
reevesr
SSXSRider Member
reevesr

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: gun ad banned from the super bowl    gun ad banned from the super bowl  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:50 am

I will ban the super bowel as I wll be driving to Indianapolis, IN. for a sales meeting.
I heard this mourning on the news some dud bet $10 million on the game.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobby

RickyBobby

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-12-11

PostSubject: Re: gun ad banned from the super bowl    gun ad banned from the super bowl  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:23 am

I most certainly will ban the Super Bowl by not watching it this year. I did consider watching the half time show in hopes of some sexy chick performing that possibly could suffer from a wardrobe malfunction.   lol!    bootyshake 

But since Bruno Mars and a band known for wearing sox's on their cocks -- The Red Hot Chili Peppers are performing, noway I would risk witnessing a wardrobe malfunction.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=06Dql7EiMWE

And the SuperBowl won't play that Gun Comercial! Mad 

I hope the The Red Hot Chili Peckers do play in their sox attire and they fall off-- that's exactly what the superbowl and networks deserve to happen.

roflmao   thatsright   ownedsm
Back to top Go down
wvregulators
SSXSRider Member
wvregulators

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: gun ad banned from the super bowl    gun ad banned from the super bowl  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vs7IDeJ_ls here it is again since the top post ad keeps covering up the link lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gun ad banned from the super bowl    gun ad banned from the super bowl  Empty

Back to top Go down

gun ad banned from the super bowl
Page 1 of 1