SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RickyBobby an orange member?

Go down 
+22
bacon
edge22
ridepate
ChrisC
jerrzr
jhoncho4x4
STR8RZR
samiam
BluDevil
PWM
Hiteckredneckxp
seweljj
Hellrzr
GunRunner
girdlerrzr
Dean
RZRS-EDGE
Goose
Gimpy
Big-R
njcraddock
RickyBobby
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:00 pm

uplaugh  So after all this talk the question still has not been answered, and im sure he as well as others are curious.... does Jerry get to be a orange member??
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:27 pm

RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 24qqxrs
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:07 pm

fine with me. the time i rode with jerry was one of the best rides i had been on. just a small group of us that all liked the same type trails.

+ i can always

RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 Images10

again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:22 am

never met him ...don't really want too.I have several pm s from him on another site with his attitude just a month or so ago.I ve seen him all over the forums with his late night craziness for years...then in the morning or next day hes editing his post or acting like hes just joking ,trying to fix his craziness. its just a matter of time before his craziness is back.
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:27 am

I guess I really should explain my self the reason I don't want to meet him.u guys say he s a nice guy in person.
a good friend of mine and many others .dave from AL.the nicest guy........jerry attacked hi 7 year old son on open forums.......saying hes queer and other crap....this guy has no continence ...anybody that goes after a mans son for what ever reason....I HAVE NO USE FOR !
Back to top Go down
jerrzr

jerrzr

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:53 am

RedNeckRanger wrote:
I guess I really should explain my self the reason I don't want to meet him.u guys say he s a nice guy in person.
a good friend of mine and many others .dave from AL.the nicest guy........jerry attacked hi 7 year old son on open forums.......saying hes queer and other crap....this guy has no continence ...anybody that goes after a mans son for what ever reason....I HAVE NO USE FOR !

Craig, that was one huge miss understanding. I never attacked Daves kid or called him a queer. I was just yanking on nocerious chain a little and that is what got interpreted from that conservation..  

****What I said was  "Dave don't TEACH your kid to grow up and be queer by letting him ride a Wildcat"... or something to that effect. That was in no way attacking his son or CALLING his son  a queer as everyone has come to believe., or it was not my intension to do so*****

However, it was one of the greatest regrets that I have ever posted because of how it was taken. It was very bad judgment on my part.  Sad 

I spent over an hour writing Dave an apology in a pm but when I went to send it the computer froze- I don't think he ever got it but the whole ordeal was so frustrating that I just gave up on it. Which still means I owe Nocerious apology. So to Nocerious dave , I am truly sorry for any harm or damage that I ve caused to you and your family.

I understand, there will always be some people who decide they hate me no matter what and will never accept an apology and Craig you are probably one of them, and  that's perfectly fine. I bet even you have ran across people in life who hate you-but not me, Ill always be a friend to you. You just wouldn't let me pm you to explain things and to apologize without SCREEMING harassament.  Cop  RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 13435
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:57 am

Only 177315 more  Butt to  RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 164897 and your In! lol! 
Back to top Go down
DrMud
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:35 am

I have sat here for ten minutes pondering this, just read the thread for the first time...The title of the thread did not mean anything to me before.

A good ride person has a high value to me. Those that have ridden with Jerry are all positive. I hope to ride with Jerry someday and have stated so publicly on another forum.

I do not understand antagonistic forum behavior and have a low tolerance on forums that I am a moderator. I like to laugh and enjoy good humor much as a anybody. My goal of joining all of the forums that I am on is to find like minded riders. So with that in mind, I have tried to never say anything to anybody that I would not say to their face eating breakfast and drinking coffee at a local Waffle House. The spoken word can be harmful, Printed word even more damaging.

The death of a friend will usually cause all of us to look inward, and be somewhat self reflective on our lives and evaluate what is important. If Jerry has experienced a catharsis, and is looking for friends to ride with, without the forum B.S. then I say let him join or re-join. Any regression here or on any forum that involves this forum or any of the members, then permanent ban. No Apology. No refund.

My real question for Jerry that would help me understand past forum behavior...Is alcohol involved in some of these past judgments and if so, is this under control?
Back to top Go down
jerrzr

jerrzr

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:56 am

DrMud wrote:
I have sat here for ten minutes pondering this, just read the thread for the first time...The title of the thread did not mean anything to me before.  

A good ride person has a high value to me.  Those that have ridden with Jerry are all positive.  I hope to ride with Jerry someday and have stated so publicly on another forum.

I do not understand antagonistic forum behavior and have a low tolerance on forums that I am a moderator.  I  like to laugh and enjoy good humor much as a anybody.  My goal of joining all of the forums that I am on is to find like minded riders. So with that in mind, I have tried to never say anything to anybody that I would not say to their face eating breakfast and drinking coffee at a local Waffle House.  The spoken word can be harmful, Printed word even more damaging.

The death of a friend will usually cause all of us to look inward, and be somewhat self reflective on our lives and evaluate what is important.  If Jerry has experienced a catharsis, and is looking for friends to ride with, without the forum B.S. then I say let him join or re-join.  Any regression here or on any forum that involves this forum or any of the members, then permanent ban.  No Apology. No refund.

My real question for Jerry that would help me understand past forum behavior...Is alcohol involved in some of these past judgments and if so, is this under control?

Dr.Mudd I appreciate your thoughts  and concerns. Both my home computers are down and I have been using my I phone to post which is hard to do. Here in the next few days, when i get them up and running,I am going to send you a pm to explain things to you. The reason for the pm, is that some may get offended at what I say. And of course, if you wantto then you can post it publicly but that will be at your discretion . Until then, are you suggesting I get a drug and alcohol screen done and maybe staple it to my go orange aplication when I send it in to BigR?  lol!
Back to top Go down
DrMud
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:50 am

Jerry, you do not owe me any explanation. I am just trying to figure out why everyone that rides with you likes you, but on the forums...and I have seen your posts at multiple sites, you come across different, that is all.
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:12 am

Too much drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get enough of that crap from my wife and really don't care to see it here. I've been reading this thing for a while and not want to inject my .02 but it's appearantly not going away.

IMO, it's Ronnie call to make and personally could care less either way.
Back to top Go down
jerrzr

jerrzr

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:21 am

RZR_Joe wrote:
Too much drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get enough of that crap from my wife and really don't care to see it here. I've been reading this thing for a while and not want to inject my .02 but it's appearantly not going away.

IMO, it's Ronnie call to make and personally could care less either way.

A MEN!!! This thread has run its course.

RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 1197019723
Back to top Go down
DrMud
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:54 am

I thought somebody wanted the members opinion. I say lets all ride and move on. Let the past be the past. Today is a new day.
Back to top Go down
jerrzr

jerrzr

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:37 pm

DrMud wrote:
I thought somebody wanted the members opinion.  I say lets all ride and move on.  Let the past be the past. Today is a new day.

Yes, and I am satisfied and encouraged that all members that have posted here (except for maybe one  Sad  ) had at least something positive to add to the conversation. I really conclude that most could careless and many probably hold to the age old philosophy of "if you don't have anything good to say, then don't say anything at all"..but Im for sure that those who are strongly against the notion would most definetly express their opposition.

No need to subject members having to look at this thread everytime they log on...so I will no longer contribute to that and make this my last post in this thread.

Today is a NEW day.  allright
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:16 pm

It has been said many times that this is my decision. However, every decision made is to better this place for the members. I know to many members this is a non topic and we should all move on. I can't really do that. I needed to hear from you guys first.

Jerry has said some "off the wall comments" to guys that have been here since the creation of this forum in 2008. I being one of them and Dave being the other. The Dave deal was a hard read. I am not sure he will ever get over that post. Moreover, Jerry has also bashed this club on numerous occasions.

I can move on and forget about the past. However, I am not sure that some of the founding members can. I must support those guys that help me build this place into the best Riding Club on the East Cost.

This is my opinion:

If Jerry keeps up with this attitude he can be a great contribution to this club. So for now I say Jerry keeps up the good work. I and the staff will revisit this topic in a few months.

2cents 
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:02 pm

allright 
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:54 pm

2cents Deposited. Lets see if the check clears....
Back to top Go down
jerrzr

jerrzr

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:43 pm

So when and where is the next club ride??? Im ready to get dirty!  FJK been Pm ing about the Big RZR Forum ride in September but Im sure you guys got some more planned until then.

Just shoot me a PM.

LOL-- I guess I am an indian giver after reading my last post before this one.. lol! 

just like to ride and hangout is all..drink a beer or two, surely you can relate
Back to top Go down
Hiteckredneckxp
SSXSRider Member
Hiteckredneckxp

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2013-11-14

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:42 am

Did Jerry become orange before he got booted? I must've missed his post that got edited but I can read between the lines as to it's content.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:54 am

Hiteckredneckxp wrote:
Did Jerry become orange before he got booted? I must've missed his post that got edited but I can read between the lines  as to it's content.

no. anyone would get banned for posting what he did on any forum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Hiteckredneckxp
SSXSRider Member
Hiteckredneckxp

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2013-11-14

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:29 am

bush wrote:
Hiteckredneckxp wrote:
Did Jerry become orange before he got booted? I must've missed his post that got edited but I can read between the lines  as to it's content.

no.   anyone would get banned for posting what he did on any forum.
Was it just Michael Jackson related?
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:02 pm

I have to give jerry credit, he behaved longer than I thought he would.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
samiam
SSXSRider Member
samiam

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:12 pm

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:13 pm

Hell , he lasted a few months , thats a record....  lol! 
Damn we had to ban him from our board after only a few day's.
Then let him come back , and have to ban him again....  roflmao 
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:14 pm

ChrisC wrote:

Hell , he lasted a few months , thats a record....  lol! 
Damn we had to ban him from our board after only a few day's.
Then let him come back , and have to ban him again....  roflmao 

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RickyBobby an orange member?   RickyBobby an orange member? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RickyBobby an orange member?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next