SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinions needed...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Opinions needed... Empty
PostSubject: Opinions needed...   Opinions needed... EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:07 pm

I've got my license plate from my motorcycle(the one i traded for my Rhino lol! )... It reads "WHEELZ". i was thinking about mounting it on my rhino.. on the back down low by the hitch mount.

not sure if i'll do it or not... but, i more than likely will. :afro:

anyone else do this? i know rhinomcb has something on his tailgate that has his screenname...
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Opinions needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions needed...   Opinions needed... EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:13 pm

or it can read........"Wheel$"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435

Opinions needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions needed...   Opinions needed... EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:22 pm

do it..do it cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Opinions needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions needed...   Opinions needed... EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:38 pm

ok Tell"money bags"ico... keep it up, you'll wake up saturday morning with no eyebrows... lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Opinions needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions needed...   Opinions needed... EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 10:20 pm

yup, i did it.
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Opinions needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions needed...   Opinions needed... EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 10:57 pm

Im always a fan or personalizing....especially these toys.

working toward making mine the general lee - with a few twists! gotta love bo and the boys!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Opinions needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions needed...   Opinions needed... EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:13 pm

lol! right on rc... when i was at the dealership working out the deal, my wife and i considered an orange one they had customized a bit... i almost bought it. i was going to put a rebel flag on the roof and the numbers on the side. only problem: they wanted 15,800.00 plus tax. i was even thinking about getting a dixie horn.... lol!

i want to see pics when you finish... or during the process. Laughing
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Opinions needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions needed...   Opinions needed... EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:24 pm

got the "mexican music maker" horn already (though it only plays charge.... gonna be a long process, but a damn fun one!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Opinions needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions needed...   Opinions needed... EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:27 pm

I hear ya man.. :D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Opinions needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions needed...   Opinions needed... EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:28 pm

YOU GOIN TO PAINT IT ORANGE?
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Opinions needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions needed...   Opinions needed... EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:31 pm

orange Maier plastice probably - or ratlle can if I run out of money Wink Krylon baby - probably where I'll start. I ride too much tight trails to rally justify $700 on new plastics that will look tattered after one ride. but we'll see. gotta get the engine, seats and cage done first.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Opinions needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions needed...   Opinions needed... EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:36 pm

i done mine with krylon and you can ask anyone ..it holds and looks great..ive even rubbed and laid it over
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Opinions needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions needed...   Opinions needed... EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:06 am

im gonna get a tag 4 the truck somethin along the lines of 1 Bad Rhino...if i see anyone with this ill know where ya got it and shall kill+charge lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Opinions needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions needed...   Opinions needed... Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinions needed...
Page 1 of 1