SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue Holler ATV Park is now open

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Blue Holler ATV Park is now open Empty
PostSubject: Blue Holler ATV Park is now open   Blue Holler ATV Park is now open EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Got word today from ARMY (John) that Blue Holler has opened to the public now as a park. I did see it on Facebook too. I shot a message to the operator to join in on our site and give some information. John said they have been in there cutting new trails. Looks like they have been at it a while. Looks like there is a $15.00 riding fee. It is located at 3869 Nolin Dam Rd., Mammoth Cave, KY Hwy 728 (270)230-3299. I talked to the operator, Kevin Nelson tonight and invited him to our site.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
MIKE_D
SSXSRider Member
MIKE_D

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Blue Holler ATV Park is now open   Blue Holler ATV Park is now open EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:49 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Blue Holler ATV Park is now open   Blue Holler ATV Park is now open EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Is Kevin one of the owners of the property?
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Blue Holler ATV Park is now open   Blue Holler ATV Park is now open EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:52 pm

The owner is a big time Lawyer down there.  I gave Kevin, the operator, your information for the site.  Kevin is a logger by trade and has the equipment.  Right now he is just getting things up and running.  Greg and Corey and other locals are pitching in.  He wants it to go big.  They have cut a lot of new trails too.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Holler ATV Park is now open   Blue Holler ATV Park is now open Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Holler ATV Park is now open
Page 1 of 1