SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rear View Mirrors

Go down 
+2
shawnley1222
wvyankee2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rear View Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Rear View Mirrors   Rear View Mirrors EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:56 pm

Hey whats up everyone? Yes this is a discussion about another mod.

Who here has used the below 5-panel Rear View mirror. I just ordered one from the below link and I know several of you have shown interest in mirrors lately. This ebay seller has them to fit the rhino for $11.85 and my prowler one sells for $13.85 plus shipping. Hopefully I will get it by Friday if lucky so you can check it out if you come to the Wilborns ride this weekend.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43967&viewitem=&item=120216840286&_trksid=p3907.m29

Rear View Mirrors 73035502_tp

Have Fun and Let me Know what You Think,
-Rick
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Rear View Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear View Mirrors   Rear View Mirrors EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:11 pm

Let us know what you think when you get it on.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

Rear View Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear View Mirrors   Rear View Mirrors EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:31 am

ya let us know id like to know how well it works and wide of view as well as focusing on 1 thing w/ 5 mirrors
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rear View Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear View Mirrors   Rear View Mirrors EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 7:44 am

I will let you all know about it an see some pics of it on my Prowler when I get it. Hopefully it does good an they make it for every UTV out there. Can't beat the price!

The scheduled delivery according to UPS Tracking Number is Feburary 4th. So I will not have it installed for the Wilborns ride.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

Rear View Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear View Mirrors   Rear View Mirrors EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 8:46 am

ATV_Rick wrote:
I will let you all know about it an see some pics of it on my Prowler when I get it. Hopefully it does good an they make it for every UTV out there. Can't beat the price!

The scheduled delivery according to UPS Tracking Number is Feburary 4th. So I will not have it installed for the Wilborns ride.

UPS blows it took them like 10 days to deliver 4 bulbs...USPS delived my light kit in 2 or 3 days wtf is that?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rear View Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear View Mirrors   Rear View Mirrors EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 3:46 pm

There usually fast here most times. Although my new front fenders I replaced on the prowler was shipped USPS (regular mail) in a huge box. I ordered them on a friday an received them monday. Counting it was on a weekend that was fast.

Still as long as UPS has the mirror here on Monday, thats not all that bad of a wait.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rear View Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear View Mirrors   Rear View Mirrors EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 8:35 pm

yeah, i noticed those on ebay too... i think i was looking at 3panel though. i'm anxious to here how they hold up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rear View Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear View Mirrors   Rear View Mirrors EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 9:29 pm

My friend just got the exact same one from E-bay. If you have a roof (Rhino-Sport) it doesn't work too good because the supplied brackets don't hang low enough to get a good clear view. His is pointed down so much all you see is barley above the tailgate. We are going to fab-up some longer brackets and it should work better. You know you can buy the exact same mirror @ Pep-Boys for 9.00.
Jimbo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rear View Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear View Mirrors   Rear View Mirrors EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 9:42 pm

when i lived in Arizona... i saw pepboys alot. but, i don't think i've ever seen one here in alabama. for 9.00 dollars though, i wish we had one...
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Rear View Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Rear View Mirror   Rear View Mirrors EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 1:07 pm

Here's what I did....$5.00 from the Bone yard...even has the Map Lights in it, which work great.
Just drill and tap the little tab that would be glued to the windsheild and mounted it right to the roll cage Cool

FoxfireRear View Mirrors DSCF0146
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Rear View Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear View Mirrors   Rear View Mirrors EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 1:19 pm

thats a nice setup cheers
Back to top Go down
pnjoiler

pnjoiler

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Rear View Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear View Mirrors   Rear View Mirrors EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 1:31 pm

I bought a mirror for my rhino and it needed longer arms for the stock cage. After I got my 4 seat cage it works perfect. A rearview mirror is a must when you ride with 450's! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wally Jones

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Rear View Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Rear View Mirror   Rear View Mirrors EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 4:00 pm

After Seeing the picture of the mirror on the post I also went to the local car bone yard and got myself one. I had to pay $10.00 do to the fact that all mears were off the cars and in boxes at the parts counter to pick from. Thank You for the pic. I now have my mirror. Wally form ADAMS COUNTY OH.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Rear View Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear View Mirrors   Rear View Mirrors EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 7:55 pm

Wally Jones wrote:
After Seeing the picture of the mirror on the post I also went to the local car bone yard and got myself one. I had to pay $10.00 do to the fact that all mears were off the cars and in boxes at the parts counter to pick from. Thank You for the pic. I now have my mirror. Wally form ADAMS COUNTY OH.

:D Glad I could help Wally cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rear View Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear View Mirrors   Rear View Mirrors Empty

Back to top Go down

Rear View Mirrors
Page 1 of 1