SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What about this SXS company

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wbetheajr
SSXSRider Member
wbetheajr

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2015-02-01

What about this SXS company Empty
PostSubject: What about this SXS company   What about this SXS company EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:07 pm

What about this SXS company 00o0o_10

Has anyone heard any good or bad about this SXS, My wife wants the 4 seater and it looks like a yamaha to me.

http://www.massimomotor.com/home.php

Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: What about this SXS company   What about this SXS company EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:22 pm

Looking like a Yamaha and actually being a Yamaha are two totally different things. For the money, and without knowing a thing about Massimo other than being sold at Tractor Supply, I would buy a Yamaha. You won't be disappointed.

However, if one were inclined, you can get a helluva nice 4 seat RZR for 16 grand. Or a helluva nice 4 seat Teryx too.
Back to top Go down
wbetheajr
SSXSRider Member
wbetheajr

PostSubject: Re: What about this SXS company   What about this SXS company EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:54 pm

Well when comparing it to my Rhino I would say it is atleast 40 percent rhino, switches doors and other things are identical. I was told by a gentleman that after Yamaha discontinues a model it sells its plans to a chinese company and that is probably where this was born. And its under $10,000 for a 4 seater. I wouldn't trade my Rhino for it but I dont see where it would hurt for my wife to buy one just to ride the grandbabies around on occasionally, especially on the easy trails.
Back to top Go down
RZR_Joe
SSXSRider Member
RZR_Joe

Number of posts : 1991
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: What about this SXS company   What about this SXS company EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 4:23 pm

Been there done that...steer clear from Chinos (Chinese Rhinos)

Wanna buy a 2011 2-seater...cheap? Laughing
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What about this SXS company   What about this SXS company EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:12 pm

They have little to no re-sale value. The Chinese can get away with reverse-engineering as there are no Patent-laws in China. I'd stay away like Joe said.
Back to top Go down
girdlerrzr
SSXSRider Member
girdlerrzr

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Re: What about this SXS company   What about this SXS company EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:24 pm

Id buy a T4
Back to top Go down
wbetheajr
SSXSRider Member
wbetheajr

PostSubject: Re: What about this SXS company   What about this SXS company EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:28 pm

RZR_Joe wrote:
Been there done that...steer clear from Chinos (Chinese Rhinos)

Wanna buy a 2011 2-seater...cheap? Laughing

not buying anything right away, she was just looking at them and I thought i would get some opinions on them. I had never heard of them till we went to winston the other day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What about this SXS company   What about this SXS company Empty

Back to top Go down

What about this SXS company
Page 1 of 1