SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Funny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

A Funny Empty
PostSubject: A Funny   A Funny EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:57 am

A farmer is in the middle of plowing his field when his tractor runs out of gas. He needs to get back to the farm, but it's too far for him and his dog, Old Joe, to walk. He wanders out to the road and flags down a sports car. The driver says, "I'll give you a ride, but that dog can't get in my car." The farmer says, "Don't worry. Old Joe will keep up." The driver decides to show off and open up the engine for max speed. Just as he's going into fifth gear, he looks out the window and sees Old Joe right beside him. In amazement, he slams on the brakes and Old Joe comes to a halt. The driver jumps out, exclaiming, "He's the most incredible dog I've ever seen! Is there something special about that collar he's wearing?" The farmer shakes his head and says, "That's not a collar. That's his asshole. He's not used to stopping that fast."
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

A Funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Funny   A Funny EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 7:38 am

roflmao roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down

A Funny
Page 1 of 1