SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

The Hunter Empty
PostSubject: The Hunter   The Hunter EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:43 pm

Lyle was hunting geese up in the Northern Minnesota woods. He leaned the old 16 gauge shotgun against the corner of the blind to take a leak.

As luck would have it, his foolish dog Ginger knocked the gun over, it went off and Lyle took most of an ounce of #4 shot in the groin.

Several hours later, lying in a Duluth hospital bed, he came to and there was his doctor, Sven. "Vell Lyle , I got some good news and some bad news. Da good news is dat you are going to be OK. Da damage vas local to your groin, dere was very little internal damage, and I vas able to remove all of da buckshot.

"What's the bad news?", asks Lyle.

"The bad news is dat dere vas some pretty extensive buckshot damage done to your pecker. I'm going to have to refer you to my sister, Lena ."

"Well, I guess that isn't too bad," says Lyle . "Is your sister a plastic surgeon?"

"Not exactly," Sven says. "She's a flute player in da Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra. She's gonna teach you vere to put your fingers, so you don't piss in your eye.”
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

The Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunter   The Hunter EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:51 am

roflmao
Back to top Go down

The Hunter
Page 1 of 1