SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RZR Recall notice voltage regulator

Go down 
+5
Big-R
bush
njcraddock
jay1980
Rhino X 2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhino X 2
SSXSRider Member
Rhino X 2

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-11-08

RZR Recall notice voltage regulator Empty
PostSubject: RZR Recall notice voltage regulator   RZR Recall notice voltage regulator EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:15 pm

I hope this link works. RZR owners check this site and enter your vin#. Polaris has a recall for 2013 RZR XP 900s and others, to replace the voltage regulators. I just set up a appointment to have mine replaced, I read it could be a fire hazard.

http://www.polaris.com/en-us/company/article/polaris-industries-voluntarily-recalls-certain-rzr-900-and-1000-off-road-vehicles
Back to top Go down
jay1980
SSXSRider Member
jay1980

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2015-10-11

PostSubject: Re: RZR Recall notice voltage regulator   RZR Recall notice voltage regulator EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 8:54 pm

I guess I need to call my dealer in the morning.
Back to top Go down
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: RZR Recall notice voltage regulator   RZR Recall notice voltage regulator EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 7:22 am

Nice. I just replaced mine a couple weeks ago. What are the chances they will cover it retroactively?
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: RZR Recall notice voltage regulator   RZR Recall notice voltage regulator EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:41 pm

2015 RZR 4 900 EPS VOODOO BLUE

Recall Summary:
Z-16-01A Fuel Tank Vent Line Replacement
Z-16-01C Heat Shield Replacement
Z-16-01D Voltage Regulator Replacement
Z-16-01E Fuse Box Seal Replacement
To schedule a service appointment, please contact your preferred dealer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: RZR Recall notice voltage regulator   RZR Recall notice voltage regulator EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:37 pm

Not good....
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: RZR Recall notice voltage regulator   RZR Recall notice voltage regulator EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 8:39 pm

not sure if this is the same recall but a friend had his fuel rail replaced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvz3p9CIolc&app=desktop
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
jay1980
SSXSRider Member
jay1980

PostSubject: Re: RZR Recall notice voltage regulator   RZR Recall notice voltage regulator EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:29 pm

So I recieved my letter for the recall yesterday in the mail. I contacted my dealer today to see if they had the part and if I could schedule it to get in. Dealer said the part i need is on back order. This is the recall for the voltage regulator. He said it is unknown when these will show up. I would like to ride. So I contacted my insurance company to see if it would be covered if it did burn down which it would be hard to believe since I have had it for 3 years. They said they would not cover it since it was a no ride recall. So I asked if I could put an after market one on.She said yes as long as I had the reciept and pic of new one installed. So bottom line what is a good after market voltage regulator I can Purchase for a 2013 rzr xp 900.

Thanks

Jason
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: RZR Recall notice voltage regulator   RZR Recall notice voltage regulator EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:05 pm

jay1980 wrote:
So I recieved my letter for the recall yesterday in the mail. I contacted my dealer today to see if they had the part and if I could schedule it to get in. Dealer said the part i need is on back order. This is the recall for the voltage regulator. He said it is unknown when these will show up. I would like to ride. So I contacted my insurance company to see if it would be covered if it did burn down which it would be hard to believe since I have had it for 3 years. They said they would not cover it since it was a no ride recall. So I asked if I could put an after market one on.She said yes as long as I had the reciept and pic of new one installed. So bottom line what is a good after market voltage regulator I can Purchase for a 2013 rzr xp 900.

Thanks

Jason

RZR Recall notice voltage regulator 2dazrd3

Oh sorry, thought you asked what other market.

This ought to start some poo
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: RZR Recall notice voltage regulator   RZR Recall notice voltage regulator EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:07 pm

blu-knight and Bush have had their rounds.  They can answer.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
jay1980
SSXSRider Member
jay1980

PostSubject: Re: RZR Recall notice voltage regulator   RZR Recall notice voltage regulator EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:08 pm

Lol!!!!
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: RZR Recall notice voltage regulator   RZR Recall notice voltage regulator EmptyThu May 12, 2016 8:20 pm

Gimpy wrote:
jay1980 wrote:

Thanks

Jason

RZR Recall notice voltage regulator 2dazrd3

Oh sorry, thought you asked what other market.

This ought to start some poo

Hater roflmao
Back to top Go down
blu-knight
SSXSRider Member
blu-knight

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: RZR Recall notice voltage regulator   RZR Recall notice voltage regulator EmptyFri May 13, 2016 8:16 am

Gimpy wrote:
blu-knight and Bush have had their rounds.  They can answer.

I went back with stock regulator be moved the location so it want get covered in mud. I also put longer spacers behind it to get more air flow around it.
Back to top Go down
jay1980
SSXSRider Member
jay1980

PostSubject: Re: RZR Recall notice voltage regulator   RZR Recall notice voltage regulator EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:21 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RZR Recall notice voltage regulator   RZR Recall notice voltage regulator Empty

Back to top Go down

RZR Recall notice voltage regulator
Page 1 of 1