SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's up southernsxsriders

Go down 
+11
BIG D 57
S
njcraddock
Gimpy
hillbuggy
blu-knight
DOG
KY. Colonel
stealth
Wingman
bush
15 posters
AuthorMessage
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

What's up southernsxsriders Empty
PostSubject: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 10:18 pm

What has everyone been up to and when is everyone going to ride this month?
Been dead here. Post something
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 11:45 pm

We have been at Windrock the last 5 days on a liquid and dust diet!! Mostly just dust!!
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 2:14 am

Busy at work no time for any fun.
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 12:20 pm

Been taking the xp out to the farm then washing it. Getting a usable winch switch installed then washing it. etc,,etc,,
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 2:10 pm

Idk but I am ready to ride. Gonna try to go next sunday or Monday hopefully Sunday but not sure yet
Back to top Go down
blu-knight
SSXSRider Member
blu-knight

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 7:01 pm

We went to Jelico last weekend. I put new headers and exhaust on the slingshot today and went for a drive through the country with the wife. We are loving the slingshot. Almost as much fun as the RZR.
Back to top Go down
hillbuggy
SSXSRider Member
hillbuggy

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 9:46 pm

My next ride will be the fall ride at Trails End. Wish I was getting to ride now but work is demanding alot of my time. Looking forward to October!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 11:16 am

Had to replace the Camco (Junk) roof vent covers on the toyhauler.  They disintegrated in 2 years.  Put Maxxair II covers on.  Working on our place, mowing, trimming with no help, and other B.S. including work.  Taking a trip Wednesday to Gattlinburg through the weekend will help.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
njcraddock
SSXSRider Staff
njcraddock

Number of posts : 1162
Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 2:02 pm

We rode TWRA last weekend, then went down to Dollywood. I came home Tuesday, worked for a couple days then took the motorhome to campus and tailgated all weekend. Its been nice to sleep in the camper 7 out of the last 9 nights.
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 10:49 pm

Working, classes, and riding every weekend
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 1:41 am

I ride the rzr almost every day. But not been on a good ride in a long time. Went to the beach a few weeks ago. Been spending almost every weekend I have off floating the river in kayaks.  I need to get post some pics.

They was able to save my videos from moab off my crashed computer so if I ever take the time to edit the video and upload it
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 11:28 am

mowing grass at home ,mowing grass at cabin ,getting ready for Canada , went to Canada and shot a 310 lb black bear will make a great 6ft -2 rug , mowing grass, haven't even started the Rex in a month . Putting things away from vacation [hunting trip].mowing grass .
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 7:07 pm

mowing, working , havent even started the buggy since we rode with big d and gimpy. trying to get on top of life . my step cousin bub passed this week from cancer, so busy there. would love to ride but to poor to take a trip now and go back to the swamp in the fall,,,, so poor i gotta jack off to feed the cat,,, and it aint my cat!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:18 pm

cajuncoot wrote:
mowing, working , havent even started the buggy since we rode with big d and gimpy. trying to get on top of life . my step cousin bub passed this week from cancer, so busy there. would love to ride but to poor to take a trip now and go back to the swamp in the fall,,,, so poor i gotta jack off to feed the cat,,, and it aint my cat!
I hate to hear that about bub.  He is the one we rode with once isn't he?  He was a good person and may God give him the rest he deserves.
Back to top Go down
samiam
SSXSRider Member
samiam

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 4:54 pm

[url=What's up southernsxsriders BBA037CC-EE1C-4FD1-B2D0-92F3755C0B7F]Got a big lump of coal to put in my landscape cause if the war on coal continues, nobody is goina remember what it is. I hope Obama don't find out, I'll end up in jail. [/url]
Back to top Go down
STR8RZR
SSXSRider Staff
STR8RZR

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Over 600 miles on the turbo in just a couple months. Gona prob ride Pickett next weekend.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 5:54 am

took my rzr in for a new wiring harness. Dealer has had the part for over 2 months. Embarassed just not took the time to have it done.
After 3 voltage regulators the harness where the voltage regulator plugged in had melted some so they are going to replace the harness and stator. Should get it back Thursday or Friday.
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 9:18 pm

Just got back from gulf state park in Alabama. Took the hauler and had a great time no riding though. The trip did bring up one of those natural history questions: why do horny love bugs play in interstate traffic? They make an awful hard to clean up mess. Millions of them died yesterday making whoopie  Butt lol!
Back to top Go down
DOG
SSXSRider Member
DOG

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 1:28 am

yeah but if ya got go what a way to go right? roflmao
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 5:24 pm

Just got back from Gatlinburg TN.  To much traffic for me to want to go back for a while.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 9:54 pm

Gimpy wrote:
Just got back from Gatlinburg TN.  To much traffic for me to want to go back for a while.

rod runs was this weekend. one of the busiest times for the area. i bet traffic was awful
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 8:47 pm

bush wrote:
Gimpy wrote:

rod runs was this weekend.  one of the busiest times for the area.  i bet traffic was awful
It sucked.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 9:30 pm

Gimpy wrote:
bush wrote:
Gimpy wrote:

rod runs was this weekend.  one of the busiest times for the area.  i bet traffic was awful
It sucked.

Did you take the camper? If so. Where did you stay
Back to top Go down
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 10:54 am

I messed up once in the motorhome going to Pigeon Forge because of a rod run. Took 4 hours to get from I-40 to Pine Mountain RV Park!!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:57 pm

bush wrote:
Gimpy wrote:
bush wrote:
Gimpy wrote:

It sucked.

Did you take the camper?  If so. Where did you stay

Yes, took the toy hauler and stayed at Camp Leconte. Owners live at the campground and are great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up southernsxsriders   What's up southernsxsriders Empty

Back to top Go down

What's up southernsxsriders
Page 1 of 1