SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns Empty
PostSubject: What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns   What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:21 pm

Hey guys.....I have read where one of you or some of you were going to bring BBQ grills. I was curious what me and The Poop needed to bring? Do we need to bring some hamburger meat, hot dogs?? We all going to cook for everyone or what?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns   What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:37 pm

yeah, i replied to ATV_Rick about that somewhere... i'll bring some stuff too. I thought about bringing some italian sausage or something
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

PostSubject: Re: What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns   What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:39 pm

those are the best. But we seriously need to discuss if we are going to have a big cookout for everyone that comes or what? Bring our own, cook our own? Me and Poop will have you a pepsi Rich lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns   What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:47 pm

another pepsi? sweet... that's what i'm talking about. seriously, that pepsi was the best dang drink i've had in a while... (i was pretty thirsty) :afro:

do you have a portable grill you can bring? or..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns   What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:49 pm

FYI: 'club rides and info' is where ATV_Rick posted about what to bring or if we're BBQ'n....
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

PostSubject: Re: What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns   What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:50 pm

well excuse me Money! HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY your new knick name............MONEY!!!!!! YES!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns   What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:52 pm

lol! I can think of much worse...

hey, i was thinking.. you could get a personalized tag that reads:

'mnybgs'

fitting, i think... lol!
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

PostSubject: Re: What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns   What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:54 pm

AWESOME......and yours could read.....mdomny
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns   What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:14 pm

mdomny? you lost me on that one... lol!
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

PostSubject: Re: What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns   What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:15 pm

Wheels wrote:
mdomny? you lost me on that one... lol!

MADE OF MONEY!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns   What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:20 pm

lol!

more like: ernmymny

i work hard for it. Laughing or hardly work... haven't figured it out yet, it's relative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns   What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns Empty

Back to top Go down

What to bring on the ride for Feb 2nd at Wilburns
Page 1 of 1