SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tender Spring Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhino X 2
SSXSRider Member
Rhino X 2

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Tender Spring Question  Empty
PostSubject: Tender Spring Question    Tender Spring Question  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 12:46 pm

I have the XP 1000 4 seat with Walker Evans Shocks. (All Stock) I also have a set of Fox stock springs off of my old XP 900. My question is do you think the 900 springs would work in place of the WE tender springs? as long as they fit on the shock body. or why would this be a bad idea? I also have the 900 tender springs maybe add them to the WE tender springs?
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Tender Spring Question    Tender Spring Question  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 8:44 pm

The biggest thing I see is the weight difference that is preloaded on the 900 springs.  They might be to weak. I keep waiting for my springs on my Walker Evans to sag or feel bad, then I will buy the ST Shock Therapy springs.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
rzrnut

rzrnut

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2017-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Tender Spring Question    Tender Spring Question  EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:37 pm

I think the ones off of 900 would be worse than the stock ones due to weight....I had a 15 high lifter and tried stock four seater tenders and they lasted about 4 rides and they were collapsed. then i bought 2 sets from RZRaid and that thing rode and hooked up like a dream....I just got a 17 high lifter and installed the same springs but had to remove the front ones due to being in a bind, as soon as the front spring sag some I will add the tender springs to front...contact Dustin Robbins at RZRaid.com ...I think he has a cure for the 4 seaters also....
Back to top Go down
Rhino X 2
SSXSRider Member
Rhino X 2

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Tender Spring Question    Tender Spring Question  EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 6:45 pm

When I can I will upgrade the tender springs. It’s bad when you have extra parts and start wondering if you could make improvements roflmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tender Spring Question    Tender Spring Question  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tender Spring Question
Page 1 of 1