SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist

Go down 
+8
Reeko
bush
KY. Colonel
pushrod 1
BIG D 57
Gimpy
Wingman
EagleCampground
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EagleCampground
SSXSRider Member
EagleCampground

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2017-10-03

I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist Empty
PostSubject: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 9:23 pm

Hello, I'm Dave from Eagle Campground

We are opening Eagle Campground hopefully by January 2018, exit 141 and I75 on the Sundquist and Royal Blue Units of the North Cumberland OHV Riding Area.

Eagle Campground | Opening Spring 2018!!! At the trail head of the TWRA Sundquist, Royal Blue and Coal Creek Off Highway Vehicle trails at 580 Ershell Collins Road LaFollette, Tn 37847

Last edited by EagleCampground on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eaglecampground.com
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-01-22

I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Welcome and good luck with the new campground!
Back to top Go down
EagleCampground
SSXSRider Member
EagleCampground

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 9:48 pm

Wingman wrote:
Welcome and good luck with the new campground!
Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Good deal Dave. Royal Blue campground needs some competition. We won't go there right now, but they have some issues.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 1:05 pm

What is your plans for hook ups ,,b elect ,sewer
Back to top Go down
EagleCampground
SSXSRider Member
EagleCampground

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 1:07 am

BIG D 57 wrote:
What is your plans for hook  ups ,,b elect ,sewer
By Jan 1, store, shower house and centralized public bathrooms.
50 sites with 50 amp full hookups, 15 or so of those will be pull through on a 35' wide in the Flatwoods Campgrounds wooded lot.

Installing up to 10 log cabins with heat/air/electric, 40 or so 30 amp AC only "primitive" sites on the Thompson Bench campground.

By May finishing out an additional 70 30 amp sites with full hookups at the Flatwoods Campgrounds and adding different sizes of log cabins with amenities as demand requires up on Thompson Bench and other areas.

This video is of the back in sites of the Flatwoods Campground.

Phase 1 takes up about 20 of our 100 acres. Wink
We will build out the rest of the campground as demand grows.

The main office/store, shower house and public restrooms,
40X100 pole barn.
I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist 22365210

Gimpy wrote:
Good deal Dave.  Royal Blue campground needs some competition.  We won't go there right now, but they have some issues.
They've done a great job over the years, I've enjoyed their hospitality many times. They really have put the whole area on the map, they've done an amazing job.

I don't think we're going to be that big of a competitor to them, they have a very loyal customer base. I honestly think that there is so much demand for camping in the area with the Royal Blue, Sundquist, Norris Lake and I-75 we should all do well.

My ultimate goal with the campground is to make it a destination spot with tons for the family to do right on world class OHV trails.
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 11:19 am

Awesome, we were by Saturday ,saw construction, went over to the Over look ,great access from I 75 ,RRB camp was so dusty ,
Back to top Go down
EagleCampground
SSXSRider Member
EagleCampground

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:03 pm

BIG D 57 wrote:
Awesome, we were by Saturday ,saw construction, went over to the Over look ,great access  from I 75 ,RRB camp was so dusty ,
Thanks for sliding by BigD.
Ease of access from 75 is going to be huge. You'll be sipping coldies by the fire while your friends are still driving.

Did you drive through the property at all?

P.S. All LTE and 4G service throughout the campground.
Back to top Go down
pushrod 1
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:22 pm

looken good youall should do fine in that location
Back to top Go down
EagleCampground
SSXSRider Member
EagleCampground

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 5:21 pm

pushrod 1 wrote:
looken good youall should do fine in that location
peppers
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 8:05 pm

Dave, get with Bush and see if he can't make you an ORANGE Member so you can see all of the site, or just join the club.
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 9:46 pm

welcome2 glad to have you on the site and best of luck on your venture !
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 10:00 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
EagleCampground
SSXSRider Member
EagleCampground

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 10:36 pm

Gimpy wrote:
Dave, get with Bush and see if he can't make you an ORANGE Member so you can see all of the site, or just join the club.
El Dunzo.

KY. Colonel wrote:
welcome2  glad to have you on the site and best of luck on your venture !
Thanks!!! Look us up when you're in the area.

bush wrote:
welcome
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Glad to see some COLOR to your name Dave.
Back to top Go down
EagleCampground
SSXSRider Member
EagleCampground

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 8:33 pm

Gimpy wrote:
Glad to see some COLOR to your name Dave.
Hey!
Back to top Go down
EagleCampground
SSXSRider Member
EagleCampground

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 12:51 am

Eagle Bluff is amazing this fall, I hope I never take this view and the beauty of the area for granted.

The corner window and doors are in the store/office area. The large door will house the maintenance shop.
I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist Img_3710

The back end towards the power lines parking lot will have the bathrooms and showers.
I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist Img_3711

Finishing up the electrical/plumbing/sewer plans, once approved layer in the utilities!!!

We're a little behind schedule due to rain but should be able to play a quick catch up game once the plans are approved.
Looking forward to opening up!!!
Dave
Back to top Go down
EagleCampground
SSXSRider Member
EagleCampground

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 2:51 am

Eagle Campground brochures are hot off of the presses!!!!!
Opening January 2018!!!
Pull Through 30-50 amp RV sites with full hookup!
Daily, weekly and annual sites now available.
New cabins and tent camping.
LTE and 4G service from all carriers throughout the campground.
Eagle Campground is on the trailhead of the TWRA Sundquist and Royal Blue Units, 200,000+ acres of wilderness with over 600 miles of state maintained trails.
I-75 exit 141 approximately 30 minutes north of Knoxville or 7 miles north of Norris Lake (exit 134)
Approximately 3 hours south of Cincinnati.
EagleCampground.com
I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist Flyer110
I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist Flyer210
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:15 pm

Looking good Dave.  The barn could be a BIG MAN CAVE.  thatsright I just put 12 hours in at work, ate dinner and still found time to do a little time in my man cave.
Back to top Go down
EagleCampground
SSXSRider Member
EagleCampground

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Gimpy wrote:
Looking good Dave.  The barn could be a BIG MAN CAVE.  thatsright  I just put 12 hours in at work, ate dinner and still found time to do a little time in my man cave.
I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist Giphy

MAN CAVE!!!
The 40x40 store will be finished out in old barn wood with a 25' x 40' loft. Stuffed dead animals everywhere.... man cave indeed!!!

Trying to make Eagle Campground a trail destination. We are keeping a couple of tricks up our sleeve until the time comes.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 7:01 pm

cheers Chug
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Dave, I had Mr. Bear for years.  I sold him a couple of years ago.  He would have been great for your barn.

I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist 005

Mr. Squirrel is with another rider now. I kept Mr. Fox.
Back to top Go down
EagleCampground
SSXSRider Member
EagleCampground

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 2:30 am

Gimpy wrote:
Dave, I had Mr. Bear for years.  I sold him a couple of years ago.  He would have been great for your barn.

Mr. Squirrel is with another rider now.  I kept Mr. Fox.
Dude, you're smellin what Dave is cookin!!!!!

Bring some coldies, sit around and BS for a bit (local laws may apply).
Maybe a shitty old bowling machine and a stained slanted pool table..
I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist S-l1600

COULD.
BE.
EPIC.
Back to top Go down
EagleCampground
SSXSRider Member
EagleCampground

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 2:41 am

bush wrote:
cheers Chug
I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist Giphy

Complementary bonfires, cookouts, night rides, why not?
Not complacent, raising the bar, hungry for business, making a destination.

Mark my words, 5 years, this place will be EPIC.
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 7:25 am

Will be calling you for dates in may
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist   I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Dave from Eagle Campground a new campground on the Royal Blue and Sundquist
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next