SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Guy from East TN

Go down 
+4
STR8RZR
stealth
bamajoe
54chevy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
54chevy

54chevy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-01-21

New Guy from East TN Empty
PostSubject: New Guy from East TN   New Guy from East TN EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 8:25 pm

I've been out of the riding game for about 3 years but I recently bought a new to me 2012 RZR4 800 RGE. I have spent the past 2 months taking care of maintenance and fixing/improving a few things. I don't really have a riding group anymore as the folks I used to ride with sold their ATVs so I am looking to get to know folks here and hit some trails soon. I live in Loudon County in East Tennessee near Knoxville so I am pretty close to Windrock, RRB, and Brimstone. I have been to Windrock many times, RRB a couple times and never to Brimstone.

Back to top Go down
bamajoe
SSXSRider Member
bamajoe

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2017-04-30

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from East TN   New Guy from East TN EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 8:44 pm

Welcome 54chevy Lets ride
Back to top Go down
stealth
SSXSRider Staff
stealth

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from East TN   New Guy from East TN EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 8:56 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
STR8RZR
SSXSRider Staff
STR8RZR

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2012-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from East TN   New Guy from East TN EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:17 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from East TN   New Guy from East TN EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 3:08 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from East TN   New Guy from East TN EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 7:58 pm

Welcome to the site. Looks like you ride most of the same places. Glad you went ORANGE so quick too.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
54chevy

54chevy

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from East TN   New Guy from East TN EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 8:25 pm

Thanks for all the welcomes. I just put the finishing touches on my RZR tonight and ready to give her a ride around the yard and neighborhood tomorrow with hopes of maybe going to Windrock or Royal Blue on Sat morning.
Back to top Go down
Smithco

Smithco

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2017-06-28

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from East TN   New Guy from East TN EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 7:33 am

Southern Rock Racing Series is at Windrock this weekend. There will be a big crowd so depending on what you are looking for I thought might help you make your decision between the two places. Myself and another Rzr will be there to watch and ride when it is over. Probably in the dang rain lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.premierstormshelter.com
54chevy

54chevy

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from East TN   New Guy from East TN EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 11:46 am

Smithco wrote:
Southern Rock Racing Series is at Windrock this weekend. There will be a big crowd so depending on what you are looking for I thought might help you make your decision between the two places. Myself and another Rzr will be there to watch and ride when it is over. Probably in the dang rain lol

Oh wow, thanks for letting me know that. I don't think I want to deal with that crowd. First day in my new to me RZR so it won't be a very long one. Taking all 3 of my boys with me so it should be an adventure.
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from East TN   New Guy from East TN EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 11:28 pm

Welcome, three boys that still want to ride with dad sir, you are truly blessed enjoy your ride and hopefully I will get to ride with you soon... drive drive
Back to top Go down
54chevy

54chevy

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from East TN   New Guy from East TN EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:30 am

KY. Colonel wrote:
Welcome, three boys that still want to ride with dad sir, you are truly blessed enjoy your ride and hopefully I will get to ride with you soon... drive drive

We will see how long it lasts. They are all 3 driving age but they don't have much experience in offroading so it's only a matter of time before I am kicked out and they take it for themselves. It is already happening at home but we don't have much area to ride in. Looking forward to riding with folks from this forum. Unfortunately I can't make the Spring ride and I am currently waiting on new springs from RTPro and doing a little electrical upgrading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from East TN   New Guy from East TN Empty

Back to top Go down

New Guy from East TN
Page 1 of 1