SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wilborns next UTV RACE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sharpshooter

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Wilborns next UTV RACE Empty
PostSubject: Wilborns next UTV RACE   Wilborns next UTV RACE EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:40 pm

I need some feed back,I have some people wanting me to do another one on sat. sept. 27th during the cancer benefit weekend,it will be a big weekend,is this to soon or do yall want to do it.Right now we are at $300 to win each class with 10 entries,if we have a good responce we may go $500 each class if we have the support for this next one.Let me know what yall want,I want to see these things keep happening and get bigger,bigger the event, more the money we can pay out.Let me know is this to soon or ok
Back to top Go down
kykult64

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns next UTV RACE   Wilborns next UTV RACE EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:51 pm

I think that it would be perfect to have another race that weekend. Just keep us posted.

Josh
Back to top Go down
RhinoRodney

RhinoRodney

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns next UTV RACE   Wilborns next UTV RACE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:22 am

DurhamTown race is that same day. Lots of folks that race that series wont make Wilborns
Back to top Go down
sharpshooter

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns next UTV RACE   Wilborns next UTV RACE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:21 am

I thought Duramtown was sunday
Back to top Go down
RhinoRodney

RhinoRodney

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns next UTV RACE   Wilborns next UTV RACE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:29 am

Thier site said the 27th. The 27th is a Saturday. Thier series are to be raced on Sundays. Who the hell knows what they are doing. They dont pay cash and the wilborns do pay the bucks??????????
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns next UTV RACE   Wilborns next UTV RACE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:17 am

I read somewhere they were changing their races from sunday to saturday
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
kykult64

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns next UTV RACE   Wilborns next UTV RACE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:36 pm

I just spoke with DP and the lady said that they are going to race on Saturday September 27. They are having a MX race the following day so a UTV race on Sunday will not work at DP. If I had to choose where to race I would choose Wilburns.

Josh
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns next UTV RACE   Wilborns next UTV RACE EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:48 pm

Pending front end work......I am in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns next UTV RACE   Wilborns next UTV RACE Empty

Back to top Go down

Wilborns next UTV RACE
Page 1 of 1