SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daily drivers...

Go down 
+2
wvyankee2
Tellico450
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Daily drivers... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily drivers...   Daily drivers... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 6:47 pm

4 hoof drive.....what more do you need man? lol!
Back to top Go down
muddyrhino

muddyrhino

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Daily drivers...   Daily drivers... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 8:20 pm

Well this was my daily driver until I gave it to my husband. It is an 03 Dodge 1500 with some bling. It is also our tow vehicle.

Daily drivers... - Page 2 Cleanedtruck002

Now this is my daily driver. It is an 06 Dodge Durango. (hooker lipstick red!!!)

Daily drivers... - Page 2 Durango

Sorry my picture sizes are so screwed up. The pic of my truck was taken after a 200.00 detail job that one of my employees had to pay for becasue she thought it would be funny to write wash me in huge letters on the front quarter panel after my truck had been sitting at Red Creek off road park all weekend and got covered with a fine, powdery dust.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undergrounatv.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Daily drivers...   Daily drivers... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:18 pm

Wheels wrote:
dang... i'd like to have that pink toy. my all time favorite car is the 32' highboy. :afro: not sure if that's a 32, but it's sharp.

if you find out where the tree is... may I have a seed or limb... i can make it grow somehow, i'm sure... lol!

you bringing the little one and his 4-wheeler this weekend?

wheels its a 31 ford with about 485 hp he has won alot of shows with it
i cant come down there this week end ,i just dont feel like driving that much in one day and riding all day too.i have previous plans for sunday so i cant spend the night :D little one is CHASE ,i sold that little polaris back in november and got him a 05 honda rancher 350 2x2 for his birthday.he loves it ,but he still needs alot of practice on it .all of his riding at this point is at PRENTICE COOPER which is near my house here in chatt.most all of the trails up there r real easy,great place to learn how to ride!!

Daily drivers... - Page 2 2469814760101874768S600x600Q85
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Daily drivers...   Daily drivers... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:25 pm

that's too bad about you not coming... we'll all take plenty of pictures, no worries there.

Sounds like Chase had a great birthday!! nice looking rig too... before you know it, he'll be flying through the trails and waiting on you at the turns. lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Daily drivers...   Daily drivers... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:31 pm

my daily driver lol! lol! lol!

Daily drivers... - Page 2 GS-TZRA_full
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Daily drivers...   Daily drivers... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:37 pm

Nick, if that was my daily driver... i'd have spinners on it. lol! come on... you know you want some...
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: Daily drivers...   Daily drivers... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 8:41 am

Clutch wrote:
shawnley1222 wrote:
what i traded in onthe rhino

Daily drivers... - Page 2 100_0030

This is my forth bike, FZR 750, YZF R6, Suzuki DRZ400SM Moto and now the Buell XB12Ss. And I want the Ducati SuperMotard.

next on my list is a r1 that was my 06 gsxr 1000 here is a diffrent pic of it i miss it Sad but would never trade the rhino in its here to stay

Daily drivers... - Page 2 Gsxr
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Daily drivers...   Daily drivers... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 8:14 pm

i've had R6's and R1's too... and a Roadstar(traded for my Rhino). I miss my R1.

i think we are all adrenaline junkies... lol!
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Daily drivers...   Daily drivers... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 8:28 pm

Quote :

i think we are all adrenaline junkies... lol!

Hell yea....
This is what happens when you take a 2nd gear left hander in third gear on cold tires.
Daily drivers... - Page 2 ATT1
Shocked Mad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Daily drivers...   Daily drivers... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 8:58 pm

ouch.

i was fortunate enought to never go down while knee draggin'... i did, however, get hit by an F150. that really wasn't any fun... affraid totalled my first R1(02, Red). just gave me a chance to get my favorite color... blue(03 Blue R1). lol!
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Daily drivers...   Daily drivers... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 10:31 pm

:D I have started to slow down a bit do to the wife and the kids. Thats why i have the rhino. Its a lot safer and easy on the bones.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: Daily drivers...   Daily drivers... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 2:02 am

i wrecked wheelin on a gravel road...major road rash on my arm leg and ass...2nd was a lady BACKED out in front of me went in her passenger window still no broken bones....Got Milk?
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

PostSubject: Re: Daily drivers...   Daily drivers... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 12:25 pm

here we go got it all there now goin for a lil pre game ride

Daily drivers... - Page 2 TheSetup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily drivers...   Daily drivers... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily drivers...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2