SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burning Rock off-road park

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RickV

RickV

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Burning Rock off-road park Empty
PostSubject: Burning Rock off-road park   Burning Rock off-road park EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 10:12 pm

Being a newbie here I don't know if any of you have been to Burning Rock yet or had any discussion about it. I just got to Beckley late this afternoon, dumped my stuff in the room and headed for Burning Rock. By the time I got there, got unloaded and purchased my permit I only had about an hour and a half before dark. From what I have seen so far the"Rock" is great. The trails are well marked and in excellent shape. I'll be here in Beckley for three weeks so I will do some recon and keep you all posted. Her's their website www.burningrockwv.com

Now all I have to do is convince the wife she is missing out on all this fun and talk her into a Rhino.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rock off-road park   Burning Rock off-road park EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 10:42 pm

Beckley is about an hour and a half from where I grew up (Huntington). That area has always amazed me with its beauty and how wide open it is. I am anxious to get back to the states and mosey on over there and check it out. I have already heard good things since it opened up in July.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
BigMotts
Forum Sponsor
BigMotts

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rock off-road park   Burning Rock off-road park EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:52 am

i drove by it on my way to Gibert,I tried to hit it on the way back from our trip ,except my friend had flipped my quad the day before and was a little bitter and sore so we didnt get to ride.Looks like a hell of a place though......i will ride it soon !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rock off-road park   Burning Rock off-road park Empty

Back to top Go down

Burning Rock off-road park
Page 1 of 1