SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

racing comming to GA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

racing comming to GA Empty
PostSubject: racing comming to GA   racing comming to GA EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:37 am

hey pate, is there any new word on that racing you were talkin about doing?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: racing comming to GA   racing comming to GA EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:37 pm

We have a lease, pending on what we hear back from Mikes lawyer on the legal/liability side of things. From we've learned so far, most releases arn't worth the paper they are written on. People sign them and think the property owners are not responsible, wrong.......... So it looks like it's got to be a LLC so far.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: racing comming to GA   racing comming to GA EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:11 pm

cool..i hope it goes through
Back to top Go down
Georgia4x4

Georgia4x4

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: racing comming to GA   racing comming to GA EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 9:15 am

I know of two times " release of liability forms" worked..
The first is where a rider was injured during a race and tried to sue the promoter for inadiqate emergency personnel on scene ( lost a kidney and splene)..It went to court and he lost his suit simply for the fact that he signed a relesase of liability waiver to the promoter...It worked then...

The second was, we were at a asphalt short track race in the infield . I had several woman on top of my trailer on the fold up platform..A wheel, tire, brakes caliper and several of the suspension components broke off of a legends car in a bad wreck out of turn 2...The whole mass of bouncing weight jumped the pit wall ,bounced up in the air and hit the rails on the platform of my trailer. It busted through the aluminum like it was not there, knocking two woman to the floor and one of them completly out. It busted her up on the insides some how and knocked her out..It took paramedics 45 minutes to get her off the top of my trailer. Long story short she too tried to sue the promoter and lost simply for the fact she had signed a release of liability to come into the pit area that night and watch the races..
I was a witness and would not testify in her behalf...She knew the risk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: racing comming to GA   racing comming to GA Empty

Back to top Go down

racing comming to GA
Page 1 of 1