SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much psi to run?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tim
SSXSRider Member
tim

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-09

How much psi to run? Empty
PostSubject: How much psi to run?   How much psi to run? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:36 pm

I just got my Rhino and was wanting to know what kind of air pressure to run in the tires. I have Terra cross tires 26X11X14 in the rear they have 15 psi in them right know, and 20 psi in the front 26X9X14. Is this about right, I never ran that much in my atv but it did not weigh that much. I ride on every thing but sand here in KY. I aired the front to 6psi and it looks to low. I thought I read to run 12 psi in them but I cant find it know.

Thanks Tim
Back to top Go down
STIHLMAN

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: How much psi to run?   How much psi to run? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 7:36 pm

14PSI IN FRONT & BACK,IF YOU HAVE A PASSENGER ALSO IS WHAT I HAVE RAN AT WINDROCK WITH NO FLATS
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: How much psi to run?   How much psi to run? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 7:43 pm

depends on the terrain and wheels...

muddy and soupy - less psi is better - Ive had em down as low as 5...but that was with beadlocks... no beadlocks makes a big difference on popping beads....

general rule is a range from 10-14 depending on what feels and performs better for where you ride.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: How much psi to run?   How much psi to run? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 9:26 pm

i have 14 xtrs and run 15 in them and still pop the front tires off the rim but i have no flats on the front but the rears have several plugs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much psi to run?   How much psi to run? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much psi to run?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: The Wheel and Tire forum-
Jump to: