SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's almost time!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

It's almost time! Empty
PostSubject: It's almost time!   It's almost time! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 10:54 pm

Less than 16 Days to the Daytona 500 cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

It's almost time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's almost time!   It's almost time! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:32 pm

uh oh... one of THOSE fans... lol! kidding.

the most fun i've had at an event.. was Talladeega. stayed on the infield for the weekend... talk about a blast!!!

EDIT: wait a sec... isn't it almost time for bike week and all the motorcycle races?? is that what you're talking about?
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217

It's almost time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's almost time!   It's almost time! EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 7:01 pm

I have been to the 500 four times and the Pepsi (FireCracker) about 8 times and I don't even like NASCAR. I Just get Free tickets sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

It's almost time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's almost time!   It's almost time! EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 8:55 pm

not a nascar fan either... but, my fraternity brother was at the time. but, it was a great time none the less.

how do you get free tickets?
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

It's almost time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's almost time!   It's almost time! EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 11:50 pm

I can't believe it. All these good ole boys, and no Nascar fans except the Yankee? scratch
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

It's almost time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's almost time!   It's almost time! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 12:03 am

wvyankee2 wrote:
I can't believe it. All these good ole boys, and no Nascar fans except the Yankee? scratch
You know we were talking about it today. With all the COT hype,driver,team,number changes ,after years of following fairly close, I've found myself losing intrest more as the years go by. I used to watch flag to flag, now I'll watch the last 20 if I'm around the tube but thats about all.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

It's almost time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's almost time!   It's almost time! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 12:14 am

the "Nascar" i liked is gone now its more rules followed by more not as good to me anymore...im with ridepate if its close to the end and its on ill watch other then that id rather be riding
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

It's almost time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's almost time!   It's almost time! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 12:22 am

Just as Soon Watch Paint Dry Laughing Used to watch some but Heck now i don't Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

It's almost time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's almost time!   It's almost time! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 9:24 am

love the left turns - am losing interest with all the BS as mentioned earlier...

but hell, I still run a season long pool.

go 88!
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217

It's almost time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's almost time!   It's almost time! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:24 pm

Wheels wrote:

how do you get free tickets?

I have a few friends that work for the speedway (Ticket office, Motorpool) , one friend does all the catering for the press tower and higher ups. The company that I work for does a boat show in the lake every event. Case in point - a friend called me yesterday and asked if I wanted 2 tickets to the Bud Shoot out, half price.
NASCAR nope, Daytona 200 by Arai , this year will be my 8th straight and 10th over all never miss it.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

It's almost time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's almost time!   It's almost time! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:05 pm

Id rather be in the woods myself
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Sponsored content

It's almost time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's almost time!   It's almost time! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's almost time!
Page 1 of 1