SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fart Football

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trnman32

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Fart Football Empty
PostSubject: Fart Football   Fart Football EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:56 am

An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old man passed gas and said, 'Seven Points.' His wife rolled over and asked, 'What in the world was that?' The old man replied, 'It's fart football.' A few minutes later, his wife let one go and said, 'Touchdown, tie score.' After about five minutes, the old man let another one go and said, 'Aha! I'm ahead 14 to 7.' Not to be outdone, the wife ripped out another one and said, 'Touchdown, tie score. Five seconds went by, and she let out a little squeaker. She said, 'Field goal! I lead 17 to 14.' Now, the pressure was on the old man. He refused to get beaten by a woman, so he strained real hard. Since defeat was totally unacceptable, he gave it everything he had. He accidentally shit in the bed. The wife asked, 'What the hell was that?' The old man replied, 'Half time, switch sides.'
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Fart Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fart Football   Fart Football EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:46 pm

:face: poo :(lmao:
Back to top Go down

Fart Football
Page 1 of 1