SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!

Go down 
+5
rcmass
wvyankee2
shawnley1222
muddyrhino
Wingman
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!! Empty
PostSubject: who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!   who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:54 pm

I do!!! i was just wondering who put theres up dirty!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Wingman
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!   who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:17 pm

It took $4.00 at the Carwash in Oak Ridge, $12.00 at a car wash near home and two times washing by hand to get ours looking .... OK at a distance after the Windrock trip. Even after I thought I had most of the caked on mud gone, every now and then when the hose would hit certain places, it looked like a new born babies diaper. We live where it is sandy! I feel sorry for the neat freaks that feed thier Rhino mud on a regular basis.

But ..... we purchased it to ride and if mud gets in the way, it's fair game.
Back to top Go down
muddyrhino

muddyrhino

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!   who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Mine is still dirty from New Years Day. I can't get my butler to wash it!! I gotta get her shinned up for Boggin in the Dirty South.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undergrounatv.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!   who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:46 pm

SQUEAKY Clean Laughing Heck i keep the Rhino cleaner than i do my Truck Shocked Embarassed Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!   who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 8:18 pm

i cleaned mine. :afro: of course, i thought i got it all... then i come home today and look under it on the garage floor and there are multiple mud droppings. lol! always nice.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!   who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 11:50 pm

Mine always surprises me with mud that i thought i got but never get it all EVER so i just hose er off and call it a day
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!   who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 8:52 am

Mine just gets the pressure washer at the car wash, and a good hand wash bout once a month.
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!   who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 11:46 am

cant ever seem to get mine clean unless the shop does it after a service....

I power wash it, after riding - but other than that - it pretty much stays dirty....

that Coal Creek cake mud will stay hiding in there forever too!
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!   who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 12:57 pm

I try to keep a fresh coat of dirt on mine, so you cant see how bad the plastic looks.
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!   who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:54 pm

What exatly is clean? Mine keeps a thin coat of dirt on it always -- that is the protector. I know where I will ride will be dirty so I don't bother with keeping it super clean.

Last weekend was VA Mud, this weekend is WV Mud, the next weekend is Busco Mud, the following weekend is another mud... I just hope for some creeks and a rain storm on the way back home to help clean it off!
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!   who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 12:11 am

another cleaning i give it is go to the creek just to get the undercarriage clean cant get do that good of a job with the hose just pull down in it sit for a min or so drive up...back up and pull out wa-laa all shiny underneath
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!   who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 1:17 pm

I never wash my rhino lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!   who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 7:51 pm

GunRunner wrote:

I second that Gunrunner. I never wash my Rhino LOL.

I wash a real machine also, the Prowler. Laughing

Although honestly it hasnt even been washed yet, rained a couple days; and I was working last 2 days. Hopefully I will wash it allittle tomorrow and install my mirror.
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!   who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 8:00 pm

ATV_Rick wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

I second that Gunrunner. I never wash my Rhino LOL.

I wash a real machine also, the Prowler. Laughing

Although honestly it hasnt even been washed yet, rained a couple days; and I was working last 2 days. Hopefully I will wash it allittle tomorrow and install my mirror.

A real machine?? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!   who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 8:08 pm

yes, i'm curious... is that real machine the one that wheels fall off and plastics break all the time?? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!   who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!! EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:34 am

I never said anything bad about a rhino, so please keep your aim on rick lol! But if your nice when you get stuck, we will pull you little boys out. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!   who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

who s got there rhino clean after this past weekend!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: