SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My RZR is ready

Go down 
+7
ChrisC
Clayboy
wvyankee2
Foxfire
bush
Gary
Bobby D
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby D

Bobby D

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My RZR is ready Empty
PostSubject: My RZR is ready   My RZR is ready EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:09 pm

I called the dealer today and was Shocked when the service mgr had good news and said my RZR would be ready for me to pick up on Tuesday cheers It looks like I maybe hitting the Wagon Wheel Saturday allright
Back to top Go down
Gary

Gary

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-01-25

My RZR is ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RZR is ready   My RZR is ready EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:32 pm

congrats Bobby on your rzr now if you need I got some blue ones you can borrow that is truck balls lol!
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

My RZR is ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RZR is ready   My RZR is ready EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:50 pm

Gary wrote:
congrats Bobby on your rzr now if you need I got some blue ones you can borrow that is truck balls lol!

I hear you on the truck balls & that's my buddy Kevin from Ohio in the picture with the red ones.The balls use to be the natural color of skin when he had them on his atv and he painted them red to match his RZR so you could paint them another color for your Rhino Smiles
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

My RZR is ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RZR is ready   My RZR is ready EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:01 pm

cheers cheers

that is good news. man i wish i could go with ya this weekend but have to do some christmas shopping and i need to put new brakes on the rhino and change the oil and a few other things .

so take lots of pics and have fun and be safe.

and its weird rideing behind the rzr and having to look at the balls all day Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

My RZR is ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RZR is ready   My RZR is ready EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:04 pm

clap clap Yahoo Yahoo EXCELLENT Bobby......glad to hear that you are all back up and running!!
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

My RZR is ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RZR is ready   My RZR is ready EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:06 pm

bush-rhino wrote:
cheers cheers

and its weird rideing behind the rzr and having to look at the balls all day Shocked

Now Jarred you know you liked looking at them red nuts just a swinging Laughing

I may go and ride the 27th also.
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

My RZR is ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RZR is ready   My RZR is ready EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:21 pm

i got to work the weekend of the 27 Sad i also have to work the 22,23,25,26,27,28 :evil: and the 31 and 1 😢 and all days are 7pm to 7am so i am going to be very busy utill the first of the year.
there are going to be some changes at work at the first of the year also. i just hope it dont mess up my riding plans. but i dont think it will change much for me. ( the guy i have worked with every night for the last 3 years is going to be my new superviser :D and the guy that was over us got moved to a diff job. so dont know whats going to happen.)
Back to top Go down
Bobby D

Bobby D

My RZR is ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RZR is ready   My RZR is ready EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:44 pm

bush-rhino wrote:
i got to work the weekend of the 27 Sad i also have to work the 22,23,25,26,27,28 :evil: and the 31 and 1 😢 and all days are 7pm to 7am so i am going to be very busy utill the first of the year.
there are going to be some changes at work at the first of the year also. i just hope it dont mess up my riding plans. but i dont think it will change much for me. ( the guy i have worked with every night for the last 3 years is going to be my new superviser :D and the guy that was over us got moved to a diff job. so dont know whats going to happen.)

Don't look like much fun time for you over the Holiday that sucks!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

My RZR is ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RZR is ready   My RZR is ready EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:55 pm

Great news Bobby. Hope this takes care of it for you. cheers
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

My RZR is ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RZR is ready   My RZR is ready EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:04 pm

not much fun time at all Sad but in the next 2 weeks i get a around 5 days i can take off to go riding next year Smiles if they hire us some help, i would be able to take almost any day off i want but the sheriff says the state has the money froze so DontKnow if we will get help or not

but things are very good for me and monica even though the economy has gone to hell we are just as busy as ever
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

My RZR is ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RZR is ready   My RZR is ready EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:02 am

Good deal Bobby! Glad you will be hitting the trails soon, I've been missing the pix! allright
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

My RZR is ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RZR is ready   My RZR is ready EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:04 am

Bobby , Glad to hear thay got you rolling again...... cheers

I hope thay did it right this time ..... Wink

if thay didn't , I will be giving you Shit again in about 3 or 4 months...... lol!

Chris...... :D
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

My RZR is ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RZR is ready   My RZR is ready EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:46 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Great news Bobby. Hope this takes care of it for you. cheers

Ditto

I hope they fixed it for good Wave
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

My RZR is ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RZR is ready   My RZR is ready EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:48 pm

cheers drive
Back to top Go down
roadtrip

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-11-13

My RZR is ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RZR is ready   My RZR is ready EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:10 pm

congrats to Bobby, ride Bobby ride!!!
Back to top Go down
Last Chance Rhino
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-16

My RZR is ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RZR is ready   My RZR is ready EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:51 pm

Good deal, Bobby. I hope you get many miles out of the rebuild. Sid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My RZR is ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RZR is ready   My RZR is ready Empty

Back to top Go down

My RZR is ready
Page 1 of 1